Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why will my site redirect to http://suspendeddomain.org/?

Why will my site redirect to http://suspendeddomain.org/?

I want to close my account using in infinityfree, I need to use my domain in other way, why my domain still be occupied by http://suspendeddomain.org, can anybody helP

Comments

  • If you want to change webhosting and remove InfinityFree must remove the NameServer of Infinity.

  • When a domain name is attached to an account and the account is closed, you get redirected to suspendeddomain.org. If you point a domain name to our servers but don't add it to an account, you may see that page as well. In both cases, everything is working exactly like it should.

    What do you want to do in the first place? Do you want to host the domain with us or not?

  • @Admin said:
    When a domain name is attached to an account and the account is closed, you get redirected to suspendeddomain.org. If you point a domain name to our servers but don't add it to an account, you may see that page as well. In both cases, everything is working exactly like it should.

    What do you want to do in the first place? Do you want to host the domain with us or not?

    Previously, I used your service, then I plan to do other thing, so I need to get back my domain first to do that thing, so I am now closing the account, and for my domain, which is registered on Godaddy, I already pointed the DNS back to the standard setting not infinityfree nameservers, but still my domain is showing your spam and suspended message, how bad the experience is , so now I want to make my site or my domain become normal, nothing ads here, is it ok?>

  • @wellkwan said:

    Previously, I used your service, then I plan to do other thing, so I need to get back my domain first to do that thing, so I am now closing the account, and for my domain, which is registered on Godaddy, I already pointed the DNS back to the standard setting not infinityfree nameservers, but still my domain is showing your spam and suspended message, how bad the experience is , so now I want to make my site or my domain become normal, nothing ads here, is it ok?>

    That's just DNS propagation. After changing your nameservers, it can take up to 72 hours for the changes to be visible everywhere. If you already changed the nameservers through Go Daddy, all you can do is wait.

    Also, for future reference, you may want to report issues like these to the people who were supposed to change your nameservers. What would you expect us to do about your domain if don't want the domain to point to us anyways?

  • @Admin said:

    @wellkwan said:

    Previously, I used your service, then I plan to do other thing, so I need to get back my domain first to do that thing, so I am now closing the account, and for my domain, which is registered on Godaddy, I already pointed the DNS back to the standard setting not infinityfree nameservers, but still my domain is showing your spam and suspended message, how bad the experience is , so now I want to make my site or my domain become normal, nothing ads here, is it ok?>

    That's just DNS propagation. After changing your nameservers, it can take up to 72 hours for the changes to be visible everywhere. If you already changed the nameservers through Go Daddy, all you can do is wait.

    Also, for future reference, you may want to report issues like these to the people who were supposed to change your nameservers. What would you expect us to do about your domain if don't want the domain to point to us anyways?

    in fact, I previously want your service just for free web hosing, but later I have an idea want to do other thing which is other normal web hosting, so I need to get back my domain. BUt do not worry, I will still use your service with another domain registered here, as I really support free resource, but the experience of having those ads in my site is not that good I know this the behavior acted by Ifastnet, I understand, u bought their service.

  • @wellkwan said:

    @Admin said:

    @wellkwan said:

    Previously, I used your service, then I plan to do other thing, so I need to get back my domain first to do that thing, so I am now closing the account, and for my domain, which is registered on Godaddy, I already pointed the DNS back to the standard setting not infinityfree nameservers, but still my domain is showing your spam and suspended message, how bad the experience is , so now I want to make my site or my domain become normal, nothing ads here, is it ok?>

    That's just DNS propagation. After changing your nameservers, it can take up to 72 hours for the changes to be visible everywhere. If you already changed the nameservers through Go Daddy, all you can do is wait.

    Also, for future reference, you may want to report issues like these to the people who were supposed to change your nameservers. What would you expect us to do about your domain if don't want the domain to point to us anyways?

    in fact, I previously want your service just for free web hosing, but later I have an idea want to do other thing which is other normal web hosting, so I need to get back my domain. BUt do not worry, I will still use your service with another domain registered here, as I really support free resource, but the experience of having those ads in my site is not that good I know this the behavior acted by Ifastnet, I understand, u bought their service.

    It only happens if your account is not active. If you reactivate the account now, you could still display your own message until the domain name has fully propagated.

This discussion has been closed.