Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Whenever I want to go to my site I get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED?

http://leakplace.ga/

Comments

• @Sly, are you sure that you have sucessfully pointed your domain's nameservers to InfinityFree nameservers? It may be related to bad or invalid domain/website configuration. Try to remove your domain from your account and add it again. Also, could i know what type of content you were going to publish on your site?

• Hello,
    The site worked just a couple of minutes ago. It's just a forum where people can post leaks, their opinion and more

• And if I remove my domain won't my files be gone?

• @Sly Hmm. I recommend you not doing anything for now. It may fix after some time. However @Admin could be able to look deeper into this issue as he has more control over user accounts. Are you sure your account hasen't been suspended? However it's very unlikely because then it would redirect your domain. Do you see all the icons in cPanel?

• @Sly Hmm. I recommend you not doing anything for now. It may fix after some time. However @Admin could be able to look deeper into this issue as he has more control over user accounts. Are you sure your account hasen't been suspended? However it's very unlikely because then it would redirect your domain. Do you see all the icons in cPanel?

I don't think my account is suspended since I can still login and yes I can see all the icons

• @Sly It seems like the servers are having problems right now or there is a DDoS attack ongoing because when i made a new sub-domain site on InfinityFree for testing purposes just a few moments ago, my site gave out same error. We will try to resolve this issue!

• @Sly It seems like the servers are having problems right now or there is a DDoS attack ongoing because when i made a new sub-domain site on InfinityFree for testing purposes just a few moments ago, my site gave out same error. We will try to resolve this issue!

Okey, thanks! How long would this take?

• We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties one some of our servers. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

• We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties one some of our servers. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope this will get resolved fast!

• I have just checked your site and it seems to be working fine now. Do you still experience any problems?

• i also had the err_connection_refuse probelm but i fixed now
    here's the fix for future use
    http://www.deskdecode.com/err_connection_refused/

This discussion has been closed.