Advertisement

Enable cookies

Sasukesama
Sasukesama

hello
im new to the world of hosting and stuff
i created site and when i try no navigate to another page in the site it opens google support page and tell me to enable cookies i already did but still the same
in other browsers such as edge it opens nothing
please help a noob :neutral:

Comments

• Admin
    Admin

The browser validation tool works by trying to set a cookie and redirecting you to the same page again with the URL suffix ?i=1. If the parameter is already present, it will be set to?i=2. Same for ?i=3. After three attempts, you're redirected to the cookie page to prevent a redirect loop on the site itself.

Either your own URL parameters are messing with the browser validation or your browser doesn't properly accept the cookies.

You're saying this issue only occurs with Edge? Or occurs with every browser except Edge?

• Sasukesama
    Sasukesama

@Admin said:
    The browser validation tool works by trying to set a cookie and redirecting you to the same page again with the URL suffix ?i=1. If the parameter is already present, it will be set to?i=2. Same for ?i=3. After three attempts, you're redirected to the cookie page to prevent a redirect loop on the site itself.

Either your own URL parameters are messing with the browser validation or your browser doesn't properly accept the cookies.

You're saying this issue only occurs with Edge? Or occurs with every browser except Edge?

it happens with every browser
    on edge it says that page not found
    other browsers sends me to the google support page
    it only happens on PC's and working fine on my android devices not sure why

• Admin
    Admin

I'm sorry, but I can't verify the issue on my end. Please try to clear your cookies, make sure cookies and Javascript are enabled in your browser and try to visit the URL of your website without any suffix.

• Sasukesama
    Sasukesama

@Admin said:
    I'm sorry, but I can't verify the issue on my end. Please try to clear your cookies, make sure cookies and Javascript are enabled in your browser and try to visit the URL of your website without any suffix.

ok..thanks will check things out on more devices and see