Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Important PHP extensions curl ?

edited September 2017 in Support Forums

Hi there ,
I have lot of problems I am very sorry about that
we are the infinity members part of the company, and I guess our descussions help you to develop your service and make it better I'm happy for doing this
and sharing knowledge with you dears support team,
I need you to install PHP extensions curl
I was working hard on my website I cant give up now
have a lovely day.

Comments

• The curl extension is installed and enabled on all accounts by default. What's is the problem you experience?

• edited September 2017

@Admin said:
    The curl extension is installed and enabled on all accounts by default. What's is the problem you experience?

thank you I just needed to know if this extension is installed , Very good news from you I can complete my work now thank you so much :smile:

• @MigaWeb said:

@Admin said:
    The curl extension is installed and enabled on all accounts by default. What's is the problem you experience?

thank you I just needed to know if this extension is installed , Very good news from you I can complete my work now thank you so much :smile:

For your information: you can view the PHP info from your control panel. All isntalled extensions and settings are listed right there.

This discussion has been closed.