Advertisement

how to upload large zip files without ftp software ?

MigaWeb
MigaWeb

Howdy Our Best Hosting Support
I have a social networking software 65Mb size zip file !!
Please I need you to add a permission to my account or something to upload my social network zip file
I cant use ftp firezilla its gonna take days to complete I tried so many times
I'm not a spammer or a hacker you can scan my files any time you want
I'm preparing my self for big project
So please please I need to start my testing immediately on this software
if you not gonna help me I"ll lose this chance forever and I'll not be able to start again anymore :( ,
I'm not wasting time for nothing I very appreciate this service
my all respect to you Infinity Team

Comments

  • sapoyrana
    sapoyrana

    i'll tell ya more bro, even if you upload this monster via ftp you won't be able to unzip it - there's a cap on even unzipping uploaded files.

    but today is your lucky day, you just won a free yet priceless advice. here's the step-by-step:

    1. unzip your stuff
    2. zip individual files in chunks, making sure your new zip files are less than 10mb in size.
    3. upload them all and unzip one by one.

    and bingo! run your own facebook here for free :D

  • MigaWeb
    MigaWeb

    @sapoyrana said:
    i'll tell ya more bro, even if you upload this monster via ftp you won't be able to unzip it - there's a cap on even unzipping uploaded files.

    but today is your lucky day, you just won a free yet priceless advice. here's the step-by-step:

    1. unzip your stuff
    2. zip individual files in chunks, making sure your new zip files are less than 10mb in size.
    3. upload them all and unzip one by one.

    and bingo! run your own facebook here for free :D

    Hahaha My own facebook , thank you bro so much =D

  • MigaWeb
    MigaWeb
    edited September 11

    @sapoyrana said:
    i'll tell ya more bro, even if you upload this monster via ftp you won't be able to unzip it - there's a cap on even unzipping uploaded files.

    but today is your lucky day, you just won a free yet priceless advice. here's the step-by-step:

    1. unzip your stuff
    2. zip individual files in chunks, making sure your new zip files are less than 10mb in size.
    3. upload them all and unzip one by one.

    and bingo! run your own facebook here for free :D

    Didnt work bro ,because you cant extract theme after uploading with file manager its telling me that there is problem with the zip file
    Uploading with filezilla road to 157 Mo :'(

  • Admin
    Admin

    You shouldn't be able to upload files that large on your account. The best way to upload large zip files is to extract them on your own computer and then upload the extracted directories.

    Yes, you'll have to use a desktop FTP client for that. But uploading stuff without any FTP software is simply not possible, because FTP is the only way to manage files on your account.

  • MigaWeb
    MigaWeb
    edited September 11

    @Admin said:
    You shouldn't be able to upload files that large on your account. The best way to upload large zip files is to extract them on your own computer and then upload the extracted directories.

    Yes, you'll have to use a desktop FTP client for that. But uploading stuff without any FTP software is simply not possible, because FTP is the only way to manage files on your account.

    Sir , there is a Cpanel extention call it Import a Website we dont have it here

    I uploaded 150Mo files with this cool tool in onother webhosting I hope you add it soon


    Very good tool

  • Admin
    Admin

    Please note that we don't use cPanel and the panel you took a screenshot of isn't cPanel either. The Import Website thing on whatever panel you took the screenshot of cannot simply be installed here.

  • MigaWeb
    MigaWeb

    @Admin said:
    Please note that we don't use cPanel and the panel you took a screenshot of isn't cPanel either. The Import Website thing on whatever panel you took the screenshot of cannot simply be installed here.

    Yep , you should be proud of this hosting service
    Note that we are giving you all encouragement and support to stay at the top list of the best webhosting with proud =)

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Advertisement

Advertisement

Copyright © InfinityFree 2017
Powered by Vanilla Forums