Advertisement

My domain name www.globalfreeshipping.com can not be parked.

ishrathussainish
ishrathussainish
edited September 12 in Support Forums

My domain name www.globalfreeshipping.com name servers are associated to shipfree.rf.gd but when I visits the parked domains and tries to park it, it says

"globalfreeshipping.com is already assigned to an account and in use on another account..

"

but when i visit globalfreeshipping.com, it takes me to my desired website shipfree.rf.gd but i cant use globalfreeshipping.com in my wordpress admin interface till the time its not parked. Kindly help

Comments

• ishrathussainish
    ishrathussainish

it aslo sometimes says

"www.globalfreeshipping.com appears to be a subdomain, please add it as a subdomain to your account."

• ishrathussainish
    ishrathussainish

The name servers in the main accounts sections and the name servers in the parked domains section are changed.https://imgur.com/a/oleEZ
    Kindly tell me which to use.

• Admin
    Admin
    edited September 12

The domain name globalfreeshipping.com has already been added to a hosting account. Did you sign up for multiple accounts with different email addresses? Please check the other email addresses as well.

@ishrathussainish said:
    it aslo sometimes says

"www.globalfreeshipping.com appears to be a subdomain, please add it as a subdomain to your account."

The message is correct: www.globalfreeshipping.com is technically a subdomain of globalfreeshipping.com. When a form asks for a domain name, you should never enter the www prefix.

@ishrathussainish said:
    The name servers in the main accounts sections and the name servers in the parked domains section are changed.https://imgur.com/a/oleEZ
    Kindly tell me which to use.

Either one. Or both. Pick whichever you like, they all point to the same servers.