Advertisement

Can't manage FTP

pwhi
pwhi

Good evening,
I can access to my website ftp but I can't do anything more, I can't edit/upload files. Trying to create a new folder tells me that this cannot be done.
This happens to every domain hosted with my account.

Please help me,
Thanks

Comments

• Admin
    Admin
    • Are you uploading files to the htdocs folder?
    • Are the files less than 10 MB in size?
    • Are the files of types commonly found on websites (.html, .php, .css, .jpg, etc.)?
  • pwhi
    pwhi

yes! and also trying to create a folder results in an error.

• Admin
    Admin

@pwhi said:
    yes! and also trying to create a folder results in an error.

It results in "an error"? What error? If you get any error messages, please include them here because error messages generally tell a lot about why they appear.

• pwhi
    pwhi
    no error messages are shown, It just tells me he could not create the directory. Also, when i edit a file, sometimes changes are not saved.
  • Admin
    Admin

OK, on which account do you experience this problem and where exactly are you trying to create directories and upload/edit files?

• pwhi
    pwhi
    the account is rfgd_18910989. i get problems on every folder.
  • Admin
    Admin

@pwhi said:
    the account is rfgd_18910989. i get problems on every folder.

I just tried to create a folder and a file on one of your websites and I didn't see anything odd: http://hei.cu.cc/test-folder/test-file.html . You can see the file in /hei.cu.cc/htdocs/test-folder/test-file.html . I used the MonstaFTP file manager to do it.

I don't know which folders you tried, but every folder I tried works. Which folders have you tried?