I have set up my domain as an addon domain, it was working before now, it suddenly stopped working giving me an error:
"This site can’t be reached
www.cassandrasecurity.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for cassandrasecurity
I later deleted it and readded again, it started working for few hours, and now it has stopped. I have added the name servers on my hosting site from ns1 to ns5. Yet not working.
I have followed other procedures like clearing caches and changing my network to use google dns 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 but not still working.
Tested on other machines and mobile devices with different browsers, not working.
Domain name: cassandrasecurity.com
Hosting is: Namesilo
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!