Advertisement

i can add my addon domain

lolimnew
lolimnew

Error Adding Domain..
This could be due to already adding the domain to this or another account or, you have not changed the nameservers as required or not enough time has passed since changing the nameservers..

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

Please verify your nameservers and/or change them to:

(The nameservers are changed via your domain registrar control panel, NOT your hosting control panel.)

ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

but my domain name servers are set to
ns1.byet.org
ns2.byet.org
ns3.byet.org
ns4.byet.org
ns5.byet.org

and it has been 2 hour and still no adding of domain plz help

Comments

• Admin
    Admin

Remember, you need to change the nameservers on a domain via registrar control panel BEFORE adding it to your account, it may take 24~72 hours to completely update the nameservers.:

You said you changed your nameservers less than 2 hours ago, but it can take days for nameserver changes to become effective. Just wait longer please.

If you are still unable to park your domain after three days, please include which domain name you're trying to park so we can check stuff.

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

Advertisement

Advertisement

Copyright © InfinityFree 2017