Advertisement

Ajax Loading Error - Internal Server Error

PaulNewman
PaulNewman

Greetings everyone.

This is an interesting one, I have been uploading my Joomla sites today, two have uploaded easily, however, one of them, http://essentialreading.freecluster.eu/ will not update, due to the above error, I have tried to download the files directly, and via FTP, but I cannot beat it.. Can anybody shine a light on this for me?

Thanks

Comments

• PlanetGamingGG
    PlanetGamingGG

@PaulNewman said:
    Greetings everyone.

This is an interesting one, I have been uploading my Joomla sites today, two have uploaded easily, however, one of them, http://essentialreading.freecluster.eu/ will not update, due to the above error, I have tried to download the files directly, and via FTP, but I cannot beat it.. Can anybody shine a light on this for me?

Thanks

Hi, has the issue been resolved?
    I Have no idea about Joomla and if the issue is not resolved, -BUMP

Thanks.

• PaulNewman
    PaulNewman

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@PaulNewman said:
    Greetings everyone.

Thanks

Hi, has the issue been resolved?
    I Have no idea about Joomla and if the issue is not resolved, -BUMP

Thanks.

No, it's still the same, i've just checked it.. But it's a freecluster.eu one anyway, so i hope to move domain anyway, it may work then..

• PlanetGamingGG
    PlanetGamingGG

Alright then M8, goodluck on moving to the new domain.
    Mybe a fresh installation would help.

• PaulNewman
    PaulNewman

I'm sticking with it, but I would still like to fix this, can any Admins shine any light on it??

• Admin
    Admin

@PaulNewman said:
    I'm sticking with it, but I would still like to fix this, can any Admins shine any light on it??

Shine a light on what? Your website seems to be working fine from here.

• PaulNewman
    PaulNewman

I can't update the backend Admin, from Joomla 3.1 to 3.3, due to an internal ajax server error, the others worked fine when I uploaded, but this one, I get this error, every time..

• Admin
    Admin

@PaulNewman said:
    I can't update the backend Admin, from Joomla 3.1 to 3.3, due to an internal ajax server error, the others worked fine when I uploaded, but this one, I get this error, every time..

I'm sorry, but I don't know enough about Joomla to comment on why one version might work but another one doesn't.