Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT! Check the KNOWLEDGE BASE before posting! @ https://infinityfree.net/support/

setup mx record but cannot receive email

I have setup mx record. From the other forum post, I disable cloudflare just to be safe. But it still cannot receive emails.
What is wrong?

Comments

• It is solved. Maybe the receiving email service is slower

• @Setup-wordpress-problem said:
    It is solved. Maybe the receiving email service is slower

Yes, Emails sometimes can be slow to send/recived.
    One of my emails even took 3 days to arrive (Which makes no sense at all) but thats my expirience.

• I installed roundcube email, but cannot login and reinstalled it. The contents of my email folder becomes empty. How do I re setup email?

• @Setup-wordpress-problem said:
    I installed roundcube email, but cannot login and reinstalled it. The contents of my email folder becomes empty. How do I re setup email?

Please check the correct settings for your email service. If you're trying to access the email accounts of your InfinityFree hosting, please note that you can only access those mailboxes through our RoundCube installation and not through any other software.

• Where is my email service? is it mx record? You mean that I can use other provider for email hosting?

• edited January 8

@Setup-wordpress-problem said:
    Where is my email service? is it mx record? You mean that I can use other provider for email hosting?

Absolutely! You can sign up with another email provider, set up your accounts with them and then set your MX records to ensure your email is sent to the new provider.

This discussion has been closed.