Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My web cannot Open

my web cannot open...
just text error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

no error information detail

my web is http://bqa.epizy.com

Comments

• "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." is the error message shown by Laravel applications if debug mode is disabled. You can check the logs (normally in the storage/logs/ folder) to view the real error message or enable APP_DEBUG in the .env file to show the errors on the web page.

• here the real error

[2018-02-04 04:04:10] production.ERROR: RuntimeException: The only supported ciphers are AES-128-CBC and AES-256-CBC with the correct key lengths. in /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_21401956/htdocs/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php:13520

• @diem15 said:
    here the real error

[2018-02-04 04:04:10] production.ERROR: RuntimeException: The only supported ciphers are AES-128-CBC and AES-256-CBC with the correct key lengths. in /home/vol6_6/epizy.com/epiz_21401956/htdocs/bootstrap/cache/compiled.php:13520

That error means the APP_KEY variable is not set yet. Check the documentation of your script (or the framework, if you developed the software yourself) to see how to generate one.

This discussion has been closed.