Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteBuilder Goes Blank

My SiteBiulder doesn't load, this has occurred 1 day ago and now it still doesn't load,
It just go blank! I waited 5-10 minutes and still doesn't load!
Please help...

Comments

• @UnknownLolz said:
    My SiteBiulder doesn't load, this has occurred 1 day ago and now it still doesn't load,
    It just go blank! I waited 5-10 minutes and still doesn't load!
    Please help...

I can open the builder without any issue!
    Please re-check

• @PlanetGamingGG I cant still open sitebuilder now it says "This Page cant be displayed" please help...

• @UnknownLolz How are you trying to open the sitebuilder? Is this the site builder in the cPanel or the site builder built into InfinityFree's control panel?

• @AlanTiller I open it using the sitebuilder built in infinity free Cpanel, I do not use the VP to go to my SiteBuilder
  • @UnknownLolz have you tried deleting the site builder and creating a new one making sure the url and directory is correct?

• @AlanTiller The Directory is really correct, I'm sure!
  • Ok but have you tried deleting the site builder and recreating it as it could just be an error with that build. If that doesn't work try a different browser.

• The sitebuilder itself seems to be working fine, I can access the sitebuilder of your account without any problems.

Please try with a different browser or device and internet connection as well. Some (bad) internet providers block access to some of our services.

• Unfortunately this has been happening to me too. I am accessing the site builder directly from safari on a mac without any vpn. But the page just stays blank. What can I do?

This discussion has been closed.