Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inode number

Why this perticular number (30019) of Inodes in free plan

Comments

• I'm not sure. It's supposed to be 30,000, but it might be that there is an adjustment for base files, a calculation error or something like that. Enjoy the 19 extra inodes!

• edited January 27

@Admin said:
    I'm not sure. It's supposed to be 30,000, but it might be that there is an adjustment for base files, a calculation error or something like that. Enjoy the 19 extra inodes!

<3
    How about a few more for free, like 32000... that will make it cooler.
    Just a thought... cant ask much, you are already offering way more, and a big thank you for that.

Quick question: Do you have any referral program, coz I've already made three of my friends site with your service

• edited January 28

@Sandeepan said:

@Admin said:
    I'm not sure. It's supposed to be 30,000, but it might be that there is an adjustment for base files, a calculation error or something like that. Enjoy the 19 extra inodes!

<3
    How about a few more for free, like 32000... that will make it cooler.

The limit was supposed to be 30k. The few extra are just a technical issue, not by design.

Just a thought... cant ask much, you are already offering way more, and a big thank you for that.

Quick question: Do you have any referral program, coz I've already made three of my friends site with your service

Check the Affiliates menu in the client area!

• You should start putting this number in your advertisement as MOST OTHER free hosting DO NOT offer this much Inodes
    :)

This discussion has been closed.