Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there free ssl available in infinityfree hosting?

I have seen a feature of free ssl in your free hosting plan.

I have registered my 2 domains with infinityfree hosting. But I cannot find a free ssl on cpanel like offreee.com hosting cpanel

Comments

  • @Logesh said:
    I have seen a feature of free ssl in your free hosting plan.

    I have registered my 2 domains with infinityfree hosting. But I cannot find a free ssl on cpanel like offreee.com hosting cpanel

    Try cloudflare. It's in your vistapanel

  • There is a SSL/TSL button in your cPanel. Note you need to purchase a SSL certificate, and if you want a free one Let's Encrypt won't work due to the verification system.

  • i just try this on my domain and seems to work fine.
    https://www.instantssl.com/free-ssl-certificate.html
    you will need to generate a CSR on SSL/TSL button in your cPanel an then follow the steps on the page.
    Good Luck :blush: :wink: !!! :heart:

  • edited May 29

    Hello,
    Gandi offers FREE SSL for a year for each domain at https://www.gandi.net/en/security, and since StartSSL is no longer available you might as well want to use this instead of CloudFlare's solution.
    Hope I helped you, and I have also verified personally that it can work with InfinityFree.

  • @ChrisPAR said:
    Hello,
    Gandi offers FREE SSL for a year for each domain at https://www.gandi.net/en/security, and since StartSSL is no longer available you might as well want to use this instead of CloudFlare's solution.
    Hope I helped you, and I have also verified personally that it can work with InfinityFree.

    Their free SSL looks useful, but on the page you linked to it says "Can be used: On Simple Hosting" with their free certificates. Did you try to request a certificate through them and install it here?

  • W> @Admin said:

    @ChrisPAR said:
    Hello,
    Gandi offers FREE SSL for a year for each domain at https://www.gandi.net/en/security, and since StartSSL is no longer available you might as well want to use this instead of CloudFlare's solution.
    Hope I helped you, and I have also verified personally that it can work with InfinityFree.

    Their free SSL looks useful, but on the page you linked to it says "Can be used: On Simple Hosting" with their free certificates. Did you try to request a certificate through them and install it here?

    Wait and I will try...

This discussion has been closed.