Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can not log in to Opencart which has been installed in my database

Hi ,

I have installed the OpenCart to for my domain: ajxoutlet.epizy.com, and there is no issue during installation. The front end website works fine however, when I log in use correct username and password which I set up during the installation to admin, it goes to nowhere(stay at the login page). When I tried to use incorrect password and login, it gave me an error message. Would you please advise what is ther problem?

Thanks.

Comments

• I am also having this problem. Did you ever solve it?

• @ajxweb said:
    Hi ,

I have installed the OpenCart to for my domain: ajxoutlet.epizy.com, and there is no issue during installation. The front end website works fine however, when I log in use correct username and password which I set up during the installation to admin, it goes to nowhere(stay at the login page). When I tried to use incorrect password and login, it gave me an error message. Would you please advise what is ther problem?

Thanks.

I don't know about this but try changing your php version.

• Oh and also this is a very old thread which was on Jan 28 but have you solved the issue now?

• I made a new thread as well
    I have not solved the issue. I tried all php versions with no low luck. I reinstalled it as well. Tried resetting password on php admin still no luck.
  • @ajxweb said:
    Hi ,

Thanks.

Hi

What do you mean by 'can't log into admin' ? are you getting some error or you just forgot your password.
    Did you install some extension?
    When error first occur?