Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offline?

Comments

• The IP address your website is on (185.27.134.127) is currently disabled due to a DDoS attack. As soon as the attack is over, we'll reactivate the IP address which brings your website back online.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we're going to do our best to keep the interruption as short as possible.

• So you've null routed it?

Can you move me to a new server ?

• @MarketHost said:
    So you've null routed it?

Can you move me to a new server ?

No, we can't just reassign all accounts on the nullrouted IP to another IP address.

After all, it's likely that the target of the attack is one of the websites on the IP address, and moving all websites would likely result in the DDoS attack changing it's target as well.

Not to mention that due to DNS propagation it could take a few days for your visitors to see the new site, and the attack might be over long before then.

Like I said before: we're going to do our best to keep the interruption as short as possible. And modifying all accounts as soon as one of them is under attack might do more harm than good.

This discussion has been closed.