Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WordPress does not load the Images or those of the WP - Admin, it looks bad, HELP!

WordPress does not load the images or those of the WP - Admin, it looks bad, HELP!

Comments

• Can you give a URL which shows this problem?

• http://www.videojuegosestudios.ga/ I can not log in, and WordPress images including the page to start WordPress session are not visible, in WordPress Admin you can not see the design

• I'm able to see the images, maybe you should try using Google Chrome

• Seriously?, I use Opera, I will try to see it with another Web Browser, however, I can not enter WordPress, I can not Login.

• I do not mean the images of the Website, I mean the WordPress Images, in the Picture you can see that the Images in the WordPress Control Panel do not run.

• I'm sorry, but you say you cannot login and the images in the WordPress admin are broken? How can you see the WordPress admin if you cannot login?

• edited March 23

how I see your jquery is encoded in ansi
    with a lot of "unknown" characters
    and crashed a lot of other scripts that depend on it

ŕđ¨˙~ č¦ú¨˙~  ¦ú¨˙~ @  ¦ú¨˙~ b]:

• Admin: I took that Photo when I could still enter the WordPress Control Panel, but I fixed that, now I can enter, but I still have the problem that WordPress is not good, as in the Photo.

OxyDac: I do not understand you

• I see, although I do not understand any of that, what does it mean, what do I have to do? (Is that why I can not see the WordPress images, which does not load full?)

• at least 20% of what is not working on your site is caused by incorrect "chars/code" in jquery

just scroll down and you will see "???? ???? ???? ????" here
    http://www.videojuegosestudios.ga/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.12.4

did you modify jquery and cause the problem?
    if the answer is YES - then download new original jquery version that should be there (v1.12.4)

here is correct code (try to scroll down and as you can see there is no ??? ??? ???)
    https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.min.js

if the answer is NO ( it come up with a theme or something)
    try reinstall specific theme or use another one

• I did not modify that file, but I'm going to download the file that you left and upload it, to see if it works

• I did not modify that file, I did that you said, downloaded the file and uploaded it, it did not work, I copied and pasted that code of jquery-1.12.4.min.js in jquery.js and it did not work either, would it be that I delete the jquery.js and I leave jquery-1.12.4. min.js?

• And if I download the WordPress files and upload it again replacing the current files, will everything be fixed?

• edited March 24

a big part has been repaired
    no more those errors from my picture above :)
    so that new jquery works well !

you can try reinstall all
    it is up to you to take care of your site

you have to know that there is no black or white or one rule

it's complex

• I did not understand you, in addition, I still see the error in WordPress Admin, I juke as in the photo above, the WordPress does not load full, will it download and upload the WordPress files replacing the current ones?, will fix the problem?

• edited March 24

@VideojuegosEstudiosComunidadSocial said:
    I did not understand you, in addition, I still see the error in WordPress Admin, I juke as in the photo above, the WordPress does not load full, will it download and upload the WordPress files replacing the current ones?, will fix the problem?

Hard to say whether it will fix it, but it won't hurt to make sure that all files are correct and not corrupted.

• So, I do it to see if it works?...