Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSL FREE

Hello, I tried to install a SSL free (from gogetssl.com but in some browsers it doesn't work. Can you tell me one site that I can use to get a SSL certificate free for Infinity Free please?
Thanks! ;) ;)
https://elmundomusicalconmiviolin.ml
@Admin

Comments

  • edited March 25

    @javiermusical

    Use CloudFlare for SSL. Set its SSL policy to Flexible.

    Now that you've added your domain on InfinityFree, you can change the nameservers to the ones that CloudFlare gives you and then, use a @ CNAME record and point it to your main domain found in CPanel.

    I use CloudFlare, but, I have signedup on cloudflare.com

    I haven't tried the CloudFlare thing in cPanel. So, I don't know about it.

    Also, I checked your website on Chrome on Windows 10, it's working fine here.

  • Yes, but I want the mail and, for example, in Internet of Samsung it doesn't trusted
    @VPHrishikesh @Admin

  • @javiermusical said:
    Hello, I tried to install a SSL free (from gogetssl.com but in some browsers it doesn't work. Can you tell me one site that I can use to get a SSL certificate free for Infinity Free please?
    Thanks! ;) ;)
    https://elmundomusicalconmiviolin.ml
    @Admin

    Have you contacted your SSL vendor to check why their certificates are not getting accepted?

    @VPHrishikesh said:
    @javiermusical

    Use CloudFlare for SSL. Set its SSL policy to Flexible.

    While Flexible SSL works, Full SSL works as well (all websites are SSL enabled by default). Actually, Full SSL is better because the connection between Cloudflare and your account is secured as well, and is less likely to give you problems when trying to redirect visitors to https websites.

    @VPHrishikesh said:
    Now that you've added your domain on InfinityFree, you can change the nameservers to the ones that CloudFlare gives you and then, use a @ CNAME record and point it to your main domain found in CPanel.

    I use CloudFlare, but, I have signedup on cloudflare.com

    I haven't tried the CloudFlare thing in cPanel. So, I don't know about it.

    @javiermusical said:
    Yes, but I want the mail and, for example, in Internet of Samsung it doesn't trusted
    @VPHrishikesh @Admin

    The Cloudflare integration in the control panel will break email delivery. Signing up with Cloudflare directly will not.

  • Ok @Admin . I will try. Wait a few minutes

  • @Admin How can I add cloudflare directly in them web? How Can I edit the nameservers without stopping working on InfinityFree?

  • @javiermusical said:
    @Admin How can I add cloudflare directly in them web? How Can I edit the nameservers without stopping working on InfinityFree?

    You need to configure Cloudflare's nameservers correctly so they point to your account here. Cloudflare's record scanning should do that for you.

  • @Admin How can I do that?

  • @Admin Can You delete all the csr and the private key in my account?
    I don't want the root certificate
    Thanks :) ;) ;)

  • @javiermusical said:
    @Admin Can You delete all the csr and the private key in my account?
    I don't want the root certificate
    Thanks :) ;) ;)

    Why do you want to delete the private key and CSR so badly if you're not using them anyways?

  • I correct it! Thanks @Admin and @VPHrishikesh !! :) <3 ;) ;)

  • @javiermusical

    For mail, I'd recommend to use Yandex.Mail for domains: domain.yandex.com
    You get 1000 mailboxes (can request additional for free too), each with 10GB Yandex.Disk storage. Mail forwarding to Gmail works fine from it (I've set up filters to never send it to Spam, didn't try any other ways) and I can even send mail from Gmail using the email address at my domain using SMTP. So, I don't even have to configure any additional mail boxes in any e-mail client. Just adding my Gmail account works for me.

    About the nameservers, go to Freenom, change your nameservers to the ones CloudFlare gives you. In CloudFlare, go to DNS, add a CNAME record pointing to your site's main domain found in cPanel.

  • Ok, thanks!! Can I create subdomains in Cpanel while my nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare? @VPHrishikesh @Admin

  • @javiermusical

    Yes. Create a CNAME record in CloudFlare.

    For example, your domain is one.com and you want to create a subdomain like two.one.com

    Create a CNAME record of name as two and value as @ in CloudFlare. Return to cPanel and add the subdomain as two and from the drop down list, scroll to bottom and select one.com.

    That's it.
  • Ok @VPHrishikesh ,thanks!! You are the best!!

  • @javiermusical

    Glad I could help. :wink: :smile:
  • @javiermusical

    I don't know what exactly you mean by optimise. But, in CloudFlare, I guess, in speed, you have an option to minify JS, CSS and HTML. Choose all of them. Then use Google Page Speed Insights. Download the optimised content it's giving you to speed up your website and upload it using FTP.

    If you're talking about SEO, you'll need to add your websites to Google and Bing webmaster tools and even Yandex. The more search engines know your site, the better.
  • @VPHrishikesh I want my web load faster

  • @javiermusical

    Use CloudFlare caching and speed tricks. Won't have very great effects, but, works a bit. And as I said, download the optimised content from GPSI.
  • edited March 26

    I don't know how can i do this... :'( :'( @VPHrishikesh

  • @javiermusical

    Use YouTube. I'm sure there might be videos. Or contact me on Facebook or something. vphrishikesh is my Facebook and Instagram username.
Sign In or Register to comment.