Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Disk Quota Exceeded"

Hi,

I am trying to upload important javascript for my forums, but apprarently i have reached the "Unlimited" disk quota?

Comments

• Can someone help me? How do i fix this?

• @samtaber said:
    Hi,

I am trying to upload important javascript for my forums, but apprarently i have reached the "Unlimited" disk quota?

Do you see anything unusual in the control panel? Any red bars indicating you have hit a limit?

• @Admin said:

@samtaber said:
    Hi,

Do you see anything unusual in the control panel? Any red bars indicating you have hit a limit?

Yes, an inode limit?

• @samtaber said:

@Admin said:

@samtaber said:
    Hi,

Yes, an inode limit?

This means you've hitted the Inode's limit.
    Google "What is inode" to know more...
    But the easiest way to fix this is to delete unused file's on the site.

• @samtaber said:

@Admin said:

@samtaber said:
    Hi,

Yes, an inode limit?

An inode limit would explain why you cannot upload any more files. You can read more about it here: https://infinityfree.net/support/inode-limit/

This discussion has been closed.