Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot find TXT records in cpanel

Please tell the steps to update TXT records on cpanel.
Cannot find it on DNS settings or anywhere on cpanel.

Comments

  • edited April 2

    Free Hosting doesn't support TXT DNS Record Editing

  • You should upgrade to premium hosting, so you can have full dns access!
    And have free professional SSL :wink:

  • @CrazyTweeks said:
    Please tell the steps to update TXT records on cpanel.
    Cannot find it on DNS settings or anywhere on cpanel.

    Point your website to CloudFlare so you can get full DNS support including but not limited to NS, TXT, CNAME, A, AAA, MX, etc.

  • `> @VPHrishikesh said:

    @CrazyTweeks said:
    Please tell the steps to update TXT records on cpanel.
    Cannot find it on DNS settings or anywhere on cpanel.

    Point your website to CloudFlare so you can get full DNS support including but not limited to NS, TXT, CNAME, A, AAA, MX, etc.`

    I don't recommend this...
    Soon there might be a DNS Problem if you keep doing it...
    And also you will wait much time for the DNS to fully propagate

  • @UnknownLolz said:
    `> @VPHrishikesh said:

    @CrazyTweeks said:
    Please tell the steps to update TXT records on cpanel.
    Cannot find it on DNS settings or anywhere on cpanel.

    Point your website to CloudFlare so you can get full DNS support including but not limited to NS, TXT, CNAME, A, AAA, MX, etc.`

    I don't recommend this...
    Soon there might be a DNS Problem if you keep doing it...
    And also you will wait much time for the DNS to fully propagate

    Now, I have my domain on Freenom and for me, it has never taken more than 2 mins. for the propogation. So, that's how I would have done it.

  • edited April 6

    `> @VPHrishikesh said:

    Now, I have my domain on Freenom and for me, it has never taken more than 2 mins. for the propogation. So, that's how I would have done it.`

    No,
    I didn't mean that I don't use this method too!
    I only said that I don't recommend this...

    I used this method once per month XD
    but if urgent I might sometime use this as 2 times per week XD

Sign In or Register to comment.