Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IMPORTANT! Check the KNOWLEDGE BASE before posting! @ https://infinityfree.net/support/

Hi guys
When I sign in to my account the page says that the page not found please replay as soon as

Comments

• Can you please elaborate your questions more cause it would be much more easy if you could specify more what is the problem...
    And can I know ur domain?

• The problem is when I go to my website the words in the photo above appeared and my domain is old-marhab.epizy.com

• Usually, this page shows up if you deleted the htdocs folder for your domain. I checked your account and it looks like you deleted the htdocs folder and tried to upload your website files to the base directory of your account (which, as you're experiencing right now, doesn't work).

Simply create a new folder called "htdocs" in your account and upload your website to it.

• @Admin Thanks a lot but I have another question, after I created the folder “htdocs” a folder named “logs” appeared and when I go to my website it redirects me to “Facebook” .The question is “How can I solve the problem above?”
    Thanks

• @Websites-Maker said:
    @Admin Thanks a lot but I have another question, after I created the folder “htdocs” a folder named “logs” appeared and when I go to my website it redirects me to “Facebook” .The question is “How can I solve the problem above?”
    Thanks

The logs folder, like the name suggests, stores acccess and error logs for your website. If you want some insight in your website visitors and the pages they see (or are unable to see), you can check those files.

The Facebook redirect is undoubtedly a DNS propagation issue, like explained here. However, it's a bit odd you see it now considering the 404 page means that DNS has already propagated. Are you getting the redirect on the same device, browser and network as you saw the 404 page on?

• @Admin I created a domain on "freenom" and attached my domain here and my domain in freenom together by changing DNA servers and after I did that when I go to my domain here on "infinity free" it doesn't redirect me to Facebook but it shows me my files on the domain. How can I make the domain as a site?
  • edited April 8

I think there was an error when you uploading files (or install)
    because you only have empty directories without files
    you need at least something like file index.html (website) in root of htdocs folder

• Thanks all, I have resolved the problem :)

This discussion has been closed.