Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSL Certificate

Hi !
Actually i checked my domain in SSL checker, It says SSL certificate installed Correctly. But When i open my website in browser, it says unsecured. Pls Help me..

www.royalcurtainsandblinds.ga

Comments

• @SSLCertificate said:
    Hi !
    Actually i checked my domain in SSL checker, It says SSL certificate installed Correctly. But When i open my website in browser, it says unsecured. Pls Help me..

It seems that the certificate authority is invalid (Blank).
    Can you tell me where did you get the certificate?

• @SSLCertificate said:
    Hi !

If the SSL certificate checker says the installation was successful, then the installation was successful and your website is secured.

However, browsers tend to remember old certificates for a while, even if they are invalid. That's why we recommend to verify the installation with a certificate checker: browsers are not reliable for that!

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@SSLCertificate said:
    Hi !

It seems that the certificate authority is invalid (Blank).
    Can you tell me where did you get the certificate?

CA chains cannot be installed on free hosting, so that's normal. It also doesn't explain why you would get an SSL certificate warning.