Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help Error Domain

**_Hi! to all, recently the Admin delet my account because im upload for a error a HTML page whit a virus or error i dont know, but the problem is that account (the account deleted) have my domain www.nextnationrp.com when im create other account and put the domain www.nextnationrp.com does work say is in use, how i can use the domain again?

PD: Sorry for my english :confounded: im only speak spanish and little english Thanks._**

Comments

  • Did you submit a review request already? They might be able to reactivate your account and if not, they might be able to unpark the domain name.

  • Hi no im not send a Review request, but when my account was blocked im say in the ticket "delet my account" and i think the admin delet my account because im try loguin and cant loguin, before im make a acount whit the same hotmail and work. :confounded:

  • @Admin said:
    Did you submit a review request already? They might be able to reactivate your account and if not, they might be able to unpark the domain name.

    Can help my?

  • @DanielWalker said:
    Hi no im not send a Review request, but when my account was blocked im say in the ticket "delet my account" and i think the admin delet my account because im try loguin and cant loguin, before im make a acount whit the same hotmail and work. :confounded:

    Account suspended for abuse are never deleted upon request. They won't delete your account, but they might be able to unpark a specific domain.

    Also, did you actually read their response or just assume they did what you asked?

  • Account suspended for abuse are never deleted upon request. They won't delete your account, but they might be able to unpark a specific domain.

    Also, did you actually read their response or just assume they did what you asked?

    Hi, yeah i assume because im try login in the account and can't login before im try make a account whit the same hotmail and work, pls what i can do? :confounded:

  • edited April 29

    @DanielWalker said:

    Account suspended for abuse are never deleted upon request. They won't delete your account, but they might be able to unpark a specific domain.

    Also, did you actually read their response or just assume they did what you asked?

    Hi, yeah i assume because im try login in the account and can't login before im try make a account whit the same hotmail and work, pls what i can do? :confounded:

    If your domain name was taken down for abuse, you cannot just host it again. It would be silly if your could set up a malware site, we take it down but we'd let you bring it back up again immediately. Domains used for abuse are blocked.

    Again: submit a review request. Discuss this with the abuse staff. They can review and possibly reactivate the account or unpark the domain. Please don't bother trying to set up multiple accounts. Not only is that a ToS violation on it's own, you cannot host the domain name again. There is no way to avoid the review request system as far as I know (because if I did, it would be for long).

  • So my domain are blocked? omgg no malware see in my gmail say this is the reasón

    "Hi,

    Your InfinityFree account epiz_21971536 (Next Nation) has been suspended.

    Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse."

    PLS PLS PLS im can have my domain again? :confounded: or need go to other hosting, i dont wanna exit of this hosting because are sooo good i love it

    or i cant do anything to have my domain again? :neutral:

  • @DanielWalker said:
    So my domain are blocked? omgg no malware see in my gmail say this is the reasón

    "Hi,

    Your InfinityFree account epiz_21971536 (Next Nation) has been suspended.

    Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse."

    PLS PLS PLS im can have my domain again? :confounded: or need go to other hosting, i dont wanna exit of this hosting because are sooo good i love it

    or i cant do anything to have my domain again? :neutral:

    Your domain isn't on InfinityFree,
    They have not your domain.
    Your domain is on your domain name provider, If you have find another web hosting change your name servers to your new web hosting just like how you edit your name servers to InfinityFree's! 😀

  • Hi :) Thanks Unknow for the answer im try use my domain in the CPANEL of my host see what happen

    "This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485) ."

  • @DanielWalker said:
    Hi :) Thanks Unknow for the answer im try use my domain in the CPANEL of my host see what happen

    "This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485) ."

    What host are you referring too?
    Is it your new host or InfinityFree's? 😀

  • InfinityFree My friend :)

  • @DanielWalker said:
    InfinityFree My friend :)

    Could you be please make me know on what is your domain and a screenshot about your problem? :)
    I might analyze more about your problem

  • SURE :) THANKS FOR HELP <3 LOVE U

  • edited April 30

    @DanielWalker said:

    SURE :) THANKS FOR HELP <3 LOVE U

    Try adding your domain on the client area not on the cpanel
    Or
    Try using ns1.byet.org - ns4.byet.org name servers

  • edited April 30

    @DanielWalker said:

    SURE :) THANKS FOR HELP <3 LOVE U

    And also your domain name was suspended right?
    Well actually you cannot add it back cause it was suspended you will have to wait for 90 days to add it back, as what Admin said you can't add your website back for abuse.

    But you can find another hosting to his your website for the time being and when 90 days come you can add your website back to InfinityFree! :)

  • @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

  • @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

  • @UnknownLolz said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    SURE :) THANKS FOR HELP <3 LOVE U

    And also your domain name was suspended right?
    Well actually you cannot add it back cause it was suspended you will have to wait for 90 days to add it back, as what Admin said you can't add your website back for abuse.

    But you can find another hosting to his your website for the time being and when 90 days come you can add your website back to InfinityFree! :)

    And the problem is 90 days its too long, i dont have idea why my acount banned im only upload a web and banned (Web legal) its very unfair lose my domain and host
    for something that I have no idea so if im wait 90 days before that im buy another Host to use if u dont wanna have my web only say
    I barely registered and im go to other hosting
    and omit these problems

  • @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

  • @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

  • @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

    Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

  • @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

    Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

    Okeyy thanks for help :neutral:

  • @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

    Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

    Okeyy thanks for help :neutral:

    I'm not sure but your domain http://www.nextnationrp.com/ is being hosted on Liquid Web LLC not on Infinityfree

  • @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

    Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

    Okeyy thanks for help :neutral: > @Ranakhas said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:

    @DanielWalker said:

    @Admin said:
    @DanielWalker I'm sorry, but what part of "submit a review request, only they can help you" is not clear to you? No amount of DNS changes, account changes, or other settings on your part will fix this. Submit a review request. It's the only thing you can do.

    Im send a review request but the account does not exist the admins delet my account and the account delet have my domain added (i think)

    The account was not deleted, but it is on a different client area profile from the one you're submitting the forum posts from.

    If the account was deleted, you would be able to use the domain again. But accounts are not deleted before the 90 day mark under any circumstances.

    So how i can loguin to my account? and
    recover my acount ?

    Figure out which other email addresses you used here and sign in to them. The domain name is attached to an account somewhere, so you need to figure out where it is and delete it.

    Okeyy thanks for help :neutral:

    I'm not sure but your domain http://www.nextnationrp.com/ is being hosted on Liquid Web LLC not on Infinityfree

    Im changue my host last week because in this can't do it :/

This discussion has been closed.