Advertisement

How to add DKIM record in DNS zone to configure my free domain with Mailgun to send emails

jasusiar
jasusiar

Hello administrator, recently I registered a free domain with Infinity Free.

But I faced a problem while setting DKIM record to configure with Mailgun to send emails from my site.

MX records and CNAME records and SPF records are added successfully but, the problem is with adding DKIM record.

Actually I don't know how to add DKIM record.

Can we add DKIM record in free registered domains ?

Please help me to know how to add DKIM record, if I can add DKIM record.

Thanks in advance for your help... :)

Comments

• Admin
    Admin

Well, to add DKIM records, you need to be able to add TXT records. Unfortunately, that's not yet possible here. So I'm afraid it's not possible to add DKIM records through our control panel yet.

• Radioneg
    Radioneg

Gracias Administración, esperamos que esté disponible DKIM próximamente, ya que es algo muy importante en el momento de configurar el Correo en Infinity Free, excelente trabajo, un saludo de Radioneg Company.

• Admin
    Admin

@Radioneg said:
    Gracias Administración, esperamos que esté disponible DKIM próximamente, ya que es algo muy importante en el momento de configurar el Correo en Infinity Free, excelente trabajo, un saludo de Radioneg Company.

I'm sorry, but my Spanish is a bit rusty. Can you please write your messages in English?