Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My account is not yet premium

A few days ago my account was suspended, but I decided to make it premium, so far my account remains the same, as when I first registered, try to send a message to the support, and it turns out that error goes out in every attempt, could someone be so kind to help me?

This is my user: epiz_22129569
tag: onlineydownloads

Comments

• @onlineydescargas said:
    A few days ago my account was suspended, but I decided to make it premium, so far my account remains the same, as when I first registered, try to send a message to the support, and it turns out that error goes out in every attempt, could someone be so kind to help me?

Please contact iFastNet for the migration of your account since they are the one handling premium hosting.
    https://support.ifastnet.com

It usually happens everytime, you have to contact Support and tell them about the error.
    They will usually fix it in a few hours.

If you just purchase a new hosting account from a different company and magically expect your website to come back online, you're going to be disappointed. Your website still needs to be migrated from free hosting. iFastNet can do that for you, but you need to ask them for it.

• then, the informant, that the company is this same, when I registered for the first time in infinityfree.net, was free hosting, now I am going through a premium, two days later follows my free account although I already bought a premium, the support for what I see is a crap, I can not even open a tiker, because sales error.

• You can contact iFastNet through their support ticket system: https://support.ifastnet.com

But this is the InfinityFree forum, not the iFastNet forum, so you should not ask this question here.

This discussion has been closed.