Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spam folder in roundcube

Hello,
how can I setup a spam folder in roundcube?
I don't see it.

Comments

• @ShoppatoriSeriali said:
    Hello,
    I don't see it.

I'm not sure if roundcube can automatically create spam folder since I think it can't actually filter that much with spam messages.

And maybe you can create your own spam folder in roundcube so that you can move spam messages to that spam folder you have created.

• @UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
    Hello,
    I don't see it.

I'm not sure if roundcube can automatically create spam folder since I think it can't actually filter that much with spam messages.

And maybe you can create your own spam folder in roundcube so that you can move spam messages to that spam folder you have created.

Hello Unkown,
    really, I don't want create a Spam folder, I want validate spam folder because the mail sent by wordpress in my hosting, go automatically in spam, so if I don't have a spam folder, I don't receive it.

• edited June 11

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
    really, I don't want create a Spam folder, I want validate spam folder because the mail sent by wordpress in my hosting, go automatically in spam, so if I don't have a spam folder, I don't receive it.

Well, if you do not receive it, there is a problem.
    Usually you should receive them even without Spam folder, maybe you are using CloudFlare integration?
    Because of Roundcube not having SPAM, spam messages go to Inbox!

• Are you sure spam filtering is the problem here? https://infinityfree.net/support/php-mail/

• edited June 11

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
    Hello,
    I don't see it.

Hello Unkown,

PHP mail() is the problem here.
    You should use SMTP instead of PHP mail().

There are many smtp services like SMTP2GO that you can use for smtp email and you can also use a WP plugin that change your php mail to smtp like Easy WP SMTP

• @ChrisPAR said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

Well, if you do not receive it, there is a problem.
    Usually you should receive them even without Spam folder, maybe you are using CloudFlare integration?
    Because of Roundcube not having SPAM, spam messages go to Inbox!

@Admin said:
    Are you sure spam filtering is the problem here? https://infinityfree.net/support/php-mail/

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@ShoppatoriSeriali said:
    Hello,
    I don't see it.

Hello Unkown,

PHP mail() is the problem here.
    You should use SMTP instead of PHP mail().

There are many smtp services like SMTP2GO that you can use for smtp email and you can also use a WP plugin that change your php mail to smtp like Easy WP SMTP

Thank you very much.
    I fix it with SMTP server!