Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

account suspended

My account was suspended, I was uploading files to an additional domain., They could reactivate my service thanks.

rfgd_19914511

Comments

• edited June 11

@sombras said:
    My account was suspended, I was uploading files to an additional domain., They could reactivate my service thanks.

rfgd_19914511

So what's your problem exactly?
    You can see on your client area for more information why you are suspended.

• Your account was suspended for hitting the limits of your free hosting account, or because of abuse.

• @sombras said:
    Your account was suspended for hitting the limits of your free hosting account, or because of abuse.

Then you must have hits some limits on your account like inodes limits or CPU limit.

• I'll wait 24 hours to see if that's it

• @sombras said:
    I'll wait 24 hours to see if that's it

Ho to your CPanel Dashboard and check your Inode Percentage. If it's 100% you're going to need to go under your File Manager and delete some files. If it's because of your MySQL Databases reaching (I think it's 4,000 records) then you'll have to delete some records or upgrade.

• @sombras said:
    Your account was suspended for hitting the limits of your free hosting account, or because of abuse.

Did it only say that? Nothing else? No other paragraphs? No instructions on how you can find out more or get your account back?

If your account is reactivated automatically, you will see a timer saying when your account will be reactivated. If there is no timer, it means your account will not be reactivated automatically.

• My account is not reactivated, everything happened when I started uploading files to an additional domain, I had months without using the cpanel

• @sombras said:
    My account is not reactivated, everything happened when I started uploading files to an additional domain, I had months without using the cpanel

As mentioned above... Have you exceeded 4,000 Records or is your Inode rate at 100%?

• @sombras said:
    My account is not reactivated, everything happened when I started uploading files to an additional domain, I had months without using the cpanel

Please see the client area, and please read the replies given here. Or just follow the instructions in the client area.

Repeatedly asking here why your account is not active yet will not magically make it active.

• How will someone know the necessary files to delete ?

• @Seriezloaded said:
    How will someone know the necessary files to delete ?

If your Inodes rate is "100%" you must delete junk files from your "File Manager" (apps you've downloaded, old uploads, etc. - stuff you no longer need).

If it's cause of your MySQL you may need to upgrade to Premium to keep going unless you flush your Database records or extend your "tentacles" to another provider (it's bad practice to use multiple Database providers).

• Okay.. Also do AdSense scripts increase daily its count too?

• Just to clarify some things here: ACCOUNTS ARE NEVER SUSPENDED FOR USING TOO MANY INODES. If your website was suspended, this was not caused by reaching inode limits. Hitting the inode limit will prevent you from uploading and creating new files (which might cause some scripts to break), but will never be the cause for an account suspension.

Also, databases and their contents do not affect your inode usage. Inodes are files and directories on your account, databases and emails are not stored on the same place as your website.

@Seriezloaded By extension, this means that your question are not relevant to @sombras 's account being suspended. Please create a new topic for your questions.

This discussion has been closed.