Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Increase Max Execution Time - PHP

Hello,
I have a free hosting account and I need to increase PHP max_execution_time value from the server. Any ideas would be appreciated. I have edited using .htaccess but it did not changed.

Comments

  • HI
    maximum PHP execution time being limited to 20 seconds and it's not possible to change it. If you need more please consider premium hosting

    what plugin/script you want to run more than 20 sec?

  • Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

  • @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Have you tried using the free plugin All In One WP Migration?
    As far as I know, it works perefectly with InfinityFree!

  • @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Maybe you could try using Softaculous to backup your WP Installation.
    (also this will not work if you did not install wp through softaculous)

  • If you want to move a WordPress installation between hosts or accounts, it's much safer to move the entire installation, rather than attempting to migrate the data on it. If you just migrate the files and the database, you don't need to use any plugins or execute any PHP code to migrate your site.

    These articles can help you:
    https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-make-backups/
    https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-migrate-your-website/

  • @ChrisPAR said:

    @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Have you tried using the free plugin All In One WP Migration?
    As far as I know, it works perefectly with InfinityFree!

    No I did not used All in One WP Migration. I used BackupBuddy Plugin to backup all the data.

  • @UnknownLolz said:

    @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Maybe you could try using Softaculous to backup your WP Installation.
    (also this will not work if you did not install wp through softaculous)

    I uploaded WordPress manually via FTP. I did not used Softaculous script.

  • @yash_15 Did you do as what @Admin stated?

  • edited July 10

    @UnknownLolz said:
    @yash_15 Did you do as what @Admin stated?

    Yes, I am following what the admin stated. :)

  • Yes I am following what the admin stated

  • @yash_15 said:

    @ChrisPAR said:

    @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Have you tried using the free plugin All In One WP Migration?
    As far as I know, it works perefectly with InfinityFree!

    No I did not used All in One WP Migration. I used BackupBuddy Plugin to backup all the data.

    If you still have access to your old host, can you move temporarily your WordPress site to them, backup the installation with All In One WP Migration or do what @Admin said and try again?

    @yash_15 said:

    @UnknownLolz said:
    @yash_15 Did you do as what @Admin stated?

    Yes, I am following what the admin stated. :)

    Did it work? And also please do not double-post the same thing.

  • @ChrisPAR said:

    @yash_15 said:

    @ChrisPAR said:

    @yash_15 said:
    Thank you @OxyDac . Actually, I have hosted WordPress in my free hosting account and now I need to backup all the WordPress data from the server. I used WordPress plugin to backup all the data but it throws an error of max_execution_time value to be increased.

    Have you tried using the free plugin All In One WP Migration?
    As far as I know, it works perefectly with InfinityFree!

    No I did not used All in One WP Migration. I used BackupBuddy Plugin to backup all the data.

    If you still have access to your old host, can you move temporarily your WordPress site to them, backup the installation with All In One WP Migration or do what @Admin said and try again?

    @yash_15 said:

    @UnknownLolz said:
    @yash_15 Did you do as what @Admin stated?

    Yes, I am following what the admin stated. :)

    Did it work? And also please do not double-post the same thing.

    Finally what the admin stated the references worked for my issue. I downloaded all the files, exported the DB and migrated manually on other site. :) Thank you @Admin @ChrisPAR @UnknownLolz @OxyDac for your kind help.

  • Glad to be of help!

    Just moving the files and databases is great. It works with any website using any software and is completely independent of PHP limitations.

This discussion has been closed.