Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tackle Account Suspension

My account was suspended due to hits limit( Suspension is not d issue) The issue is that, I saw a way to tackle getting suspended because of hits limit, That's by installing caching, I want to know how I can install caching in the site... Thanks

Comments

  • @Seriezloaded said:
    My account was suspended due to hits limit( Suspension is not d issue) The issue is that, I saw a way to tackle getting suspended because of hits limit, That's by installing caching, I want to know how I can install caching in the site... Thanks

    What do you mean how to install cache to your site?

    Also you can use Cloudflare if you don't want to code stuffs to create a caching system or any stuffs like that.

  • Okay I meant is there any other I can use along with cloud flare?

  • edited July 10

    @Seriezloaded said:
    Okay I meant is there any other I can use along with cloud flare?

    If you are using WP then there are many plugins that will handle your cache and some cache plugins will also speed up your site.

  • Am using wordpress please can u tell me the best plugins to install .. @UnknownLolz

  • edited July 10

    @Seriezloaded said:
    Am using wordpress please can u tell me the best plugins to install .. @UnknownLolz

    The following plugin will help WP use less server resources and speed up your website

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/w3-total-cache/

    Once the plugin is installed, ensure that you go into the plugin configuration in your WordPress Admin Dashboard - plugins section and enable the caching options.

  • edited July 10

    @Seriezloaded said:
    Am using wordpress please can u tell me the best plugins to install .. @UnknownLolz

    W3 Total Cache is the best caching plugin for me, I used this and it was a good experience.

    You can also use WP Fastest Cache or WP Super Cache

  • Okay thanks all.. But I hope it does not need much configuration?

  • @Seriezloaded said:
    Okay thanks all.. But I hope it does not need much configuration?

    Nope, not actually.

  • Okay thanks

  • One more thing, Does ads like Google AdSense scripts contribute to the high hit limit?

  • @Seriezloaded said:
    My account was suspended due to hits limit( Suspension is not d issue) The issue is that, I saw a way to tackle getting suspended because of hits limit, That's by installing caching, I want to know how I can install caching in the site... Thanks

    FYI: caching in your website code will not help reduce hits usage. Minimizing assets (combining CSS/JS files), and leveraging browser caching does.

    @Seriezloaded said:
    One more thing, Does ads like Google AdSense scripts contribute to the high hit limit?

    No, the AdSense scripts only generate hits to AdSense's servers, which do not affect your hosting account's usage.

  • @Admin how can I combine CSS/Js files?

  • @Seriezloaded said:
    @Admin how can I combine CSS/Js files?

    Like using those caching plugins that I have provided to you.
    They offer you to combine CSS and JS files and to leverage browser cache too.

Sign In or Register to comment.