Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subdomain directories

edited July 10 in Support Forums

Admins pls delete subdomain directories. I would be delete it by myself, but i cant do this. It says that i dont have permissions to do this. Pls delete this directories it really too hard to find anything. Sorry for my eng its because of im unrainian

Comments

• website is xentai.ml

• @KageyoshiYO said:
    Admins pls delete subdomain directories. I would be delete it by myself, but i cant do this. It says that i dont have permissions to do this. Pls delete this directories it really too hard to find anything. Sorry for my eng its because of im unrainian

I have the same problem.
    Currently, I am waiting for a reply from Support, and I will let you know what happened.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

I have the same problem.
    Currently, I am waiting for a reply from Support, and I will let you know what happened.

ok, thank you

• @KageyoshiYO said:

upd: delete pls all subdomain directories expect buy.xentai.ml

• @KageyoshiYO said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

you need to contact https://support.ifastnet.com and give them your account username, the epiz_123456 one.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

you need to contact https://support.ifastnet.com and give them your account username, the epiz_123456 one.

ok, thank you for help

• @KageyoshiYO said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

@KageyoshiYO said:

ok, thank you for help

You are welcome, did it work?