Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ftp.domainname landing on old server's webpage

I have recently moved from another host to infinityfree. I had issues accessing WordPress backend and my URL was landing me on old site. That issue is now solved but. Now, whenever I am trying to access ftp.domainname it is landing me on old webserver's page.

Comments

• @suraj27 said:
    I have recently moved from another host to infinityfree. I had issues accessing WordPress backend and my URL was landing me on old site. That issue is now solved but. Now, whenever I am trying to access ftp.domainname it is landing me on old webserver's page.

Can you give your domain name so that we can check?
    Also, it is possilbe that if you are using CloudFlare or any DNS server which uses A records, that it still has the Old IP there, in such case replace it with 185.27.134.11.

• edited July 11

• @ChrisPAR said:

@suraj27 said:

Can you give your domain name so that we can check?
    Also, it is possilbe that if you are using CloudFlare or any DNS server which uses A records, that it still has the Old IP there, in such case replace it with 185.27.134.11.

here is my domian : confusedengineers.in
    and actually afer changing host I registered for cloudflare but as I was having issue accessing my url I removed my site from cloudflare and I also changed their nameservers. Could that be still affecting this?

• @suraj27 said:

The problem is that here you can access your FTP through ftpupload.net, not from ftp.mydomain.com.
    I checked your domain and ftp.confusedengineers.in doesn't lead anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.