Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add sub-web page

Hi guys,
I created my web page on infinity free but I don't find how to create a sub-webpage, for exemple :
www.myexample.com/subpage1
www.myexample.com/subpage2

Thanks a lot for your help

Comments

• Subpage is basically a folder name. For example, you have a file inside path: htdocs/setting/appearance/index.php
    This will be translated into URL form: http://mydomain.com/setting/appearance/index.php

• Hi,
    Thank you Joo_Nath, I expressed myself badly : is it possible to access these webpages without seeing ".html" or ".php" ?

Thanks a lot

• @SwitchMds said:
    Hi,
    Thank you Joo_Nath, I expressed myself badly : is it possible to access these webpages without seeing ".html" or ".php" ?

Thanks a lot

Of course it is, just create a folder in your domain's htdocs folder with the name you want to have.
    You will just have to put and index.html or index.php, and when you access yourdomain.com/subpage1 it will properly show up, without you needing to put index.php or .html at the end.

• Thank you very much ChrisPAR

• @SwitchMds said:
    Thank you very much ChrisPAR

You are welcome. Welcome to our community!
    I actually had the same question as you but I thought they were subdomains :lol:
    I hope you have a great experience here!

This discussion has been closed.