Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Email Account, Webmail, Forwarders issues

Since last weekend, there have been issues with the storage system of the free hosting mail server.

Because of this, you may experience the following issues:

• Unable to login to email accounts.
  • Unable to receive emails.
  • Unable to send emails.
  • Unable to forwarded emails.

We are aware of the issue and our supplier iFastNet is working hard to resolve this as soon as possible. However, since all the existing emails need to be migrated to better storage, it will take a few more days for this issue to be resolved.

As soon as I know more, I'll update this topic.

UPDATE 26-09: The emails have been migrated to a new storage system. As far as I can tell, sending email works again. Receiving email is still problematic, because the new storage system isn't working as well as expected. Unfortunately, this can't be fixed so easily. More work is required to fix the email storage system, which can a few weeks before it's completed.

THIS ISSUE DOES NOT AFFECT WEBSITES. PLEASE STOP ATTRIBUTING RANDOM ISSUES TO THIS.

Comments

• Admin the new issue occurs of forwarding domains

• @RavinderS said:
    Admin the new issue occurs of forwarding domains

this is a separate issue

• When is the problem fixed, i expect important and urgent e-mails

• @TheBruno said:
    When is the problem fixed, i expect important and urgent e-mails

Did you check the latest thread?

The issues are due to the servers maintainance and it is expected to finish this week.

• @ChrisPAR said:

@TheBruno said:
    When is the problem fixed, i expect important and urgent e-mails

Did you check the latest thread?

The issues are due to the servers maintainance and it is expected to finish this week.

I wish this were true, but it isn't. The email storage is a separate system which requires it's own solution. After all the websites are migrated to the new cloud storage system, the email storage issue will be addressed.

The new cloud storage does create opportunities to improve the email storage as well, but requires more effort to be finished.

• کسب دامد از اینستاگرام
    is this available for free accounts?

• @sepnaweb said:
    کسب دامد از اینستاگرام
    is this available for free accounts?

I'm sorry, but I don't know what that is. All I see is a lot of characters I can't read.

Also, if the question is not related to the email storage issue, could you please create a new topic rather than asking your question to whatever the first topic is you click on?

• 13th october still unable to receive email? then, should be when this inconvenience solve?

• @aimiasmara said:

13th october still unable to receive email? then, should be when this inconvenience solve?

I don't know when this issue will be resolved, but I'm pretty certain it will take at least a few more weeks. The email system needs to be redesigned from the ground up, essentially, to solve this issue. And such a big change takes time to get it done right.

• the problem has been solved or not?

• I need urgent email forwarder

• @sdeependra309 said:
    the problem has been solved or not?

No, this problem has definitely not been resolved, and likely won't be resolved very soon. This issue is a consequence of how the email system was set up initially, and it will take some major changes to fix it.