Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't Install SSL

I have SSL but can't install it

Comments

• edited October 5

@Geek_Tips_Hub said:

Can you provide more information?
    Steps on installing your certificate?
    Whose your TLS cert vendor?

• @Geek_Tips_Hub said:

this might be best solution for SSL on infinityfree (Best Free Web Hosting)
    https://techub.pw/blog/get-free-ssl-with-free-hosting/

• Just a reminder to everyone in this topic, @Geek_Tips_Hub says installing the SSL certificate, not acquiring it, is the problem. Please stop sending Let's Encrypt instructions.

@Geek_Tips_Hub said:

Why can't you install it? Where did you get stuck? What do you see?

• Have you double check the info you put to generate key(s)? It's possible there was a mismatch between those keys and server info. Also, I think you can't use Bundled CA here (need confimation with this, CMIIW)

• @Joo_Nath said:
    Have you double check the info you put to generate key(s)? It's possible there was a mismatch between those keys and server info. Also, I think you can't use Bundled CA here (need confimation with this, CMIIW)

Yes, you can't install the CA's certificate or Root, it is also known as CA_bundle.
    Also Modern Browser's really don't need that as they will fetch the intermediate and the root certificate from a public repository. (CMIIW)

• Lol, so many replies, and @Geek_Tips_Hub has not answered yet. I think it would be better to wait for him to give us more info.

And please, when I say that, I also mean that "I agree" comments are not necesarry to be posted underneath.