Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP pages works great localhost, but some shows '403 Access Denied' in Infinityfree.

Plz check My website www.maliha.ml . It has no programming error. Admin plz fix this. Go to his site, You can create an ID or login with username"ash" ; Password "22". But you will see after adding anyone, you can't enter chat.php, plz help me guys

Comments

• @AshikurRahmanShad said:
    Plz check My website www.maliha.ml . It has no programming error. Admin plz fix this. Go to his site, You can create an ID or login with username"ash" ; Password "22". But you will see after adding anyone, you can't enter chat.php, plz help me guys

I think the problem here is because of your file chat.php as chat scripts are not allowed here on InfinityFree

• this is not a chat script, i made it by myself.
    it just send info to a mysql table and recieves from that

• plz give me a solution

• beside the matter is not about chat script, i tested that some html files even says 403 access denied

• Well, rename the file to anything but chat? I think there was filename constraint beside script/content filter.

• @Joo_Nath

Well, rename the file to anything but chat? I think there was filename constraint beside script/content filter.

Thanks bro. It worked!!! you guys have always helped me. Best of luck guys. Also thanks to admin, @UnknownLolz @ChrisPAR . Keep it up guys