Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wp Admin login Refreshes

After I installed wp via softaculous app installer and now am unable to login to my wp panel and I have tried many steps from wpbeginner also codex.wp.com but still yet nothing worked out but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources. I don't know if its because am using a phone to do this but please help me out with this issues.
URL: clickearner.rf.gd
Cpanel username: epiz_22813747

Please help

Comments

  • same happens wid me

  • @Godgift said:
    After I installed wp via softaculous app installer and now am unable to login to my wp panel and I have tried many steps from wpbeginner also codex.wp.com but still yet nothing worked out but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources. I don't know if its because am using a phone to do this but please help me out with this issues.
    URL: clickearner.rf.gd
    Cpanel username: epiz_22813747

    Please help

    Hi,
    https://forum.infinityfree.net/discussion/4864/current-404-errors-outdated-files-database-errors

    https://forum.infinityfree.net/discussion/4784/email-account-webmail-forwarders-issues

    The on going migration might be the problem.

  • When will this be resolved?

  • @Godgift said:
    After I installed wp via softaculous app installer and now am unable to login to my wp panel and I have tried many steps from wpbeginner also codex.wp.com but still yet nothing worked out but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources. I don't know if its because am using a phone to do this but please help me out with this issues.
    URL: clickearner.rf.gd
    Cpanel username: epiz_22813747

    Please help

    I really need help or someone should suggest Cpanel host with web hosting to me. It seems this issue is from infinityfree.

  • edited October 11

    @Godgift said:
    After I installed wp via softaculous app installer and now am unable to login to my wp panel and I have tried many steps from wpbeginner also codex.wp.com but still yet nothing worked out but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources. I don't know if its because am using a phone to do this but please help me out with this issues.
    URL: clickearner.rf.gd
    Cpanel username: epiz_22813747

    Please help

    What do you see exactly when you try to login? Do you see any error messages?

    @UnknownLolz said:
    The on going migration might be the problem.

    The migration is not ongoing, it has been finished already. And the email issue, like the name suggests, affects email. Email is not websites. Please stop attributing literally every issue being reported to the migration. It has caused downtime for many people, sure, but is not the cause of every sort of every downtime ever.

  • The page refreshes all the time and sometimes give me "503 service unavailable" and other kinds of errors but just as mentioned I have work on it with various steps but still remains the same.

  • @Godgift said:
    The page refreshes all the time and sometimes give me "503 service unavailable" and other kinds of errors but just as mentioned I have work on it with various steps but still remains the same.

    Maybe you can login to my Cpanel and resolve it for me.

  • @Admin said:

    @Godgift said:
    After I installed wp via softaculous app installer and now am unable to login to my wp panel and I have tried many steps from wpbeginner also codex.wp.com but still yet nothing worked out but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources. I don't know if its because am using a phone to do this but please help me out with this issues.
    URL: clickearner.rf.gd
    Cpanel username: epiz_22813747

    Please help

    What do you see exactly when you try to login? Do you see any error messages?

    @UnknownLolz said:
    The on going migration might be the problem.

    The migration is not ongoing, it has been finished already. And the email issue, like the name suggests, affects email. Email is not websites. Please stop attributing literally every issue being reported to the migration. It has caused downtime for many people, sure, but is not the cause of every sort of every downtime ever.

    Please fix this issue up

  • @Godgift said:
    ...but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources.

    Well, did you ask (or notice) what device (by device I mean any software he/she use) this "someone" had use to login to your website? I'd suspect this was caused by outdated browser.

    If it was server's fault, he/she should experience same problem.

    And for starter, try to clear all caches from your browser, then try updating it (if available).If problem still persist, try using different browser.

  • @Joo_Nath said:

    @Godgift said:
    ...but I try out asking someone to do it for me and immediately he logged in without any issues but for me it doesn't work in any means or sources.

    Well, did you ask (or notice) what device (by device I mean any software he/she use) this "someone" had use to login to your website? I'd suspect this was caused by outdated browser.

    If it was server's fault, he/she should experience same problem.

    And for starter, try to clear all caches from your browser, then try updating it (if available).If problem still persist, try using different browser.

    Ok I will try that.

  • Issue resolved from my friend not the one who tested it. Stop/disable malicious login

Sign In or Register to comment.