Advertisement

upgrade to premium

faithinhim
faithinhim

Alright, the freemium was a trial run. No down time. i'm convinced. i have all my content hosted on rf.gd. are you going to be able to support the transfer.

secondly, say i go premium. i'm not ready to register a domain. could i pay for a subdomain, and deal with dns later...of sorts?

Comments

• Admin
    Admin

Regarding the transfer, please submit a ticket about that with the paid host, they can tell you more about the transfer process.

Moving a subdomain to another system is not possible at the moment. However, if you really can't spare the $10 per year or so for the domain name, you could get a free domain from Freenom and use that.

• Choffy
    Choffy
    I just upgraded to premium it's been 30 minutes but my account is still running on free version. I don't know if I am supposed to do anything to activate the account.
  • Admin
    Admin

@Choffy said:
    I just upgraded to premium it's been 30 minutes but my account is still running on free version. I don't know if I am supposed to do anything to activate the account.

Again, you need to contact iFastNet about issues like that. They handle the upgrades, we don't.

As far as I understand it, they need to manually initiate the migration. Or something may have gone wrong on their end to prevent the automatic migration. Or it's already in progress.

Regardless of which of the above is the case, iFastNet is where you can get the answers.