10000 forum users celebration - special event

I wish there was an Adblocker where I can allow the “normal” on screen ads here, but block the popup ones. They get soooo annoying and I know it was said before that Admin cannot decide is ads are shown as popups or not.

4 Likes

This:
<button onclick="greentheme">Green Theme</button>

i think should be:

<button onclick="greentheme()">Green Theme</button>

4 Likes

Ah, I totally forgot about the requirement of ()

3 Likes
1 Like

lol.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I have never come across that topic before!

The hosting itself is good, Jenova (a staff there) is crazy.

2 Likes

@Greenreader9 do you have a discord account by the way?

No, I don’t. Mainly because I don’t feel like wasting away most of the day scrolling through things that seem interesting at the time (especially when I told myself to do something else), and than realizing the time and the amount of coding (or other stuff) I actually got done. :slight_smile: (YT Shorts is bad enough!)
Thanks for the invite to someones else server though?

5 Likes

Hi, welcome to our informal relaxation topic!

1 Like

Well the time has come! It was a fun ride. Thanks for sparking my interest for web development and the webhosting industry, if it wasnt for InfinityFree I wouldntve started my own hosting company ( not ifastnet or mofh actual cP ) Im deleting my account because I dont do anything useful with this account now. (maybe i might come back later!)
So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you.

Bye!

Find me on discord
comfyy#8653

6 Likes

This is very good

Why is the name now “Anon”.

Wasn’t it exploreweb before?

I’m confused.

3 Likes

It automatically becomes Anon when the user deletes his account.

4 Likes

Why?

1 Like

GDPR (EU) ,CCPA (Cal), SHIELD act (New York), PIPEDA (Canada), LGPD (Brazil), PDPA (Hong Kong), IT act (India), etc.

2 Likes

???

1 Like

Security and Privacy - after the user ceases to be part of a service, by law, his traces must be deleted (PII data) or anonymized.

3 Likes

But why anon out of everything? What about deletedxxxxxx?

3 Likes