Statistics :laughing:

I’ll explain later if you don’t get it :wink:

1 Like

I don’t get it. Do you get this?

3 Likes

A group of crows is called a murder…

Explanations for my joke:

First one:

Correlation does not imply causation. Just because two things are linked does not mean one causes the other. So, the guy is doubting the girl’s linking of him taking a statistics class to helping him understand that.

Second one:

The joke only says one type of person in this world. So, if you would extrapolate what he said, you would know that he would say next “and those who can’t”.

2 Likes

Huh.

I understand this one.

I think you got your numbers mixed up as well :slight_smile:

Whoops.

2 Likes

how do you know it’s female? I don’t see anything characteristic :smile:

better that the author drew a girl with this triangle

I can just assume for the time being, it’s not like we have to take every instance of “well, it might be this or that” to every extreme but yeah I see where you are coming from.

2 Likes

So your brain made statistics from images he knew and concluded that it was probably a girl because of the hair on her head or because the other person was hairless.
what would be a confounder here? :joy:

1 Like

a (1)

a (3)

1 Like
2 Likes

That is hilarious!

1 Like

My new alienware

:smiley:

Mah new Alienware m15 R5 ryzen edition!

:joy:

@Greenreader9 I finally got that Dell I was talking about :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Love the green keyboard backlight, good choice! Now you can watch all the amazing videos we post here!

1 Like

It’s actually on a color spectrum. I can make it rainbow if I want :slight_smile:

I even have an external keyboard that I set up to have the different lighting zones flicker based off of the audio I play (I basically turned it into an audio visualizer)!

2 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

1 Like

Anyways.

In other news, I’m dying from statistics :sob:

Congratulations

now you will clean it for the first 30 days every day and take care of it carefully :smile:

on my optical-mechanical keyboard
I can choose the color for each desired key, so I arranged how it suits me best and saved it in 6 settings depending on the mood

there are those disco things too - but it annoys and deconcentrates me, so I keep it off

2 Likes

What! I get white or nothing :unamused:

2 Likes

My external keyboard only has zones, but my laptop is cherry mx and is per-key.

I did that with my keyboard (every week), and I still do (~1 year later)!

I carry my laptop in a backpack, so I hope the paint doesn’t flake off :sob:

2 Likes