10000 forum users celebration - special event

If you can, add a way to circumvent it for yourself :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I was thinking so, but no.

First off, they’d see it.

Second of all, they’re serious about this. They said “this report” (I’m going to make a report for them on the problems they did wrong. Time to do it like Mr. Mueller!!!) won’t get you in trouble or anything, they just want it. I don’t want to break their trust.

The only thing I could think of is just not finding an answer to a problem and then later figuring out the answer and not telling them.

Personally, I’m fine with it.

If you look into the code, however, it doesn’t outright block YouTube. However, I their content filtering policy is a lot stricter.

The reason why they don’t block it outright is because they still allow lenience on teachers who want students to watch a YT video (this also means that most embedded YT videos work. The ones on the occasional mods on the FS22 website work… the mods that have videos showing off the mods, that is).

3 Likes

I just love the new design :slight_smile:

Looks like the devs there added more border-radius :rofl: everywhere

2 Likes

What the heck

5 Likes

Ah, you have seen the mess that was created. There were two topics that were paired together. Admin responded to one, but afterwards I realized that the OPs problem was different. When you move some posts in a topic, the unlisted and closing parts don’t move. So I had to re-Unlist and close the new topic, then reopen and re-list the old one (So if anyone wanted to reply to the OP).

Normally when this happens, I delete the bottom four posts to they are only visible to Mods/Admin, but apparently, I forgot. Oops.

And why are you using dark mode?

1 Like

What is a va chain? I think you meant ca

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
fixed…

2 Likes

Dark mode cuz we hidingly use the machine from parents :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve made a collection of a couple quotes that you won’t find anywhere else :upside_down_face:

“I just sneezed next to my computer and the anti-virus popped up.”
– Albert Einstein.

“The only legitimate use of a computer is to play FPS games.”
– Albert Einstein.

“The Internet? We are not interested in it.”
– Napoleon Bonaparte.

“Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.”
– George Washington.

“Access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education in our society.”
– Tutankhamun.

“People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster.”
– Julius Caesar.

6 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

I think logging every time the uptime bot visits my website was a mistake…

1 Like

Some non-random person watching me work: Are you mad at it?
Me: Yeah, how did you know?
SP: Well… Your code
Me: What about it?
SP: [Points]
Me: Oh

And then I wonder why debugging is so hard :joy:

2 Likes

Well, windows is forcing my computer to update the Firmware (technically BIOS, I think).

Wish me luck, hell might ensue and I don’t have adequate backup!

(Although, I can probably recover it because the drive is removable).

2 Likes

I can confirm that my baby did not die on meh!

It’s happy and healthy :>

@Greenreader9 call me crazy, but the one manga (book) I am interested in is this:

The only difference between her and I is that I am a male and I guzzle sparkling water instead of cola (and only when my mom places it on my desk). Glad to know I have a book character that shares a common personality with me :slight_smile:

Cool!

And can someone please tell me that the “Ugly before beautiful” saying also applies to webdesign? I suck at Bootsrap and somehow managed to to do a lot of things I still don’t understand how I did. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I use my computer often.

1 Like

Capture

2 Likes

Perfecto
Wish they’re different instead.

Screenshot_20220515-100252
So good