10000 forum users celebration - special event

I just love the new design :slight_smile:

Looks like the devs there added more border-radius :rofl: everywhere

2 Likes

What the heck

5 Likes

Ah, you have seen the mess that was created. There were two topics that were paired together. Admin responded to one, but afterwards I realized that the OPs problem was different. When you move some posts in a topic, the unlisted and closing parts don’t move. So I had to re-Unlist and close the new topic, then reopen and re-list the old one (So if anyone wanted to reply to the OP).

Normally when this happens, I delete the bottom four posts to they are only visible to Mods/Admin, but apparently, I forgot. Oops.

And why are you using dark mode?

1 Like

What is a va chain? I think you meant ca

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
fixed…

2 Likes

Dark mode cuz we hidingly use the machine from parents :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve made a collection of a couple quotes that you won’t find anywhere else :upside_down_face:

“I just sneezed next to my computer and the anti-virus popped up.”
– Albert Einstein.

“The only legitimate use of a computer is to play FPS games.”
– Albert Einstein.

“The Internet? We are not interested in it.”
– Napoleon Bonaparte.

“Computers are like air conditioners. They work fine until you start opening windows.”
– George Washington.

“Access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education in our society.”
– Tutankhamun.

“People think computers will keep them from making mistakes. They’re wrong. With computers you make mistakes faster.”
– Julius Caesar.

6 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

I think logging every time the uptime bot visits my website was a mistake…

1 Like

Some non-random person watching me work: Are you mad at it?
Me: Yeah, how did you know?
SP: Well… Your code
Me: What about it?
SP: [Points]
Me: Oh

And then I wonder why debugging is so hard :joy:

2 Likes

Well, windows is forcing my computer to update the Firmware (technically BIOS, I think).

Wish me luck, hell might ensue and I don’t have adequate backup!

(Although, I can probably recover it because the drive is removable).

2 Likes

I can confirm that my baby did not die on meh!

It’s happy and healthy :>

@Greenreader9 call me crazy, but the one manga (book) I am interested in is this:

The only difference between her and I is that I am a male and I guzzle sparkling water instead of cola (and only when my mom places it on my desk). Glad to know I have a book character that shares a common personality with me :slight_smile:

Cool!

And can someone please tell me that the “Ugly before beautiful” saying also applies to webdesign? I suck at Bootsrap and somehow managed to to do a lot of things I still don’t understand how I did. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I use my computer often.

1 Like

Capture

2 Likes

Perfecto
Wish they’re different instead.

Screenshot_20220515-100252
So good

Where?

Client area.