10000 forum users celebration - special event

Wrong word, sorry.

It was “hemispheres”.

It affects the atmosphere in different hemispheres, is what I meant to say.

2 Likes

@anon46092769 is below the equator and he sees your image like this :joy:

that’s why everyone there has to turn their monitors 180 degrees

direction of rotation = POV

7 Likes

I usually post something like this on Sundays, so this is still the case today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hmmm… seems like Softaculous is having issues on new accounts

6 Likes

Yes, I noticed it too, but it works fine for me,
it is possible that it depends on the specific VOL_XY that the users are on and that it has to do with the file server, etc.

3 Likes

How do you like this?
The hamburger menu is open by default and is on the left side - I think it’s better for us to be hidden by default.

Question is how much our users actually use the menu - but for new users, I guess it would make it easier to find their way around.

It seems to me that it is much better adapted to small resolutions
because it goes all the way down and is on the left side unlike ours, which is more like a drop down.

And then there is no more problem with clicking more categories (9 more…) because everything fits

4 Likes

I like ours the way it is, maybe it’s just because I am used to it.

And did you change the colors in your profile pic?

6 Likes

in one short period of time - because I made Hello Kitty a little bigger - it was a bit of a problem because of the whiskers and the fact that the image is more horizontal than 120x120, so I had to experiment a bit.

2 Likes

Hmm… personally it looks better on the right hand side

3 Likes

WB! @XInterverse

8 Likes

:wave: Hey, back with my quarter-annual appearance!

Not intentional though :joy:

8 Likes

Teaser for my little story I’m making based on the little horror short I made for Halloween.

Children huddled with their mothers, wanderers like me in the corners looking up at the ceiling and imagining the doom unfolding upon the town, fathers pacing the room wondering what to do next. We are all humans in this room, scared, tired, hopeless and lost. Our only goal is to live.

IDK if I’ll just copy-paste the thing here when I’m done, though.

Btw, this is the first draft. The paragraph may or may not change when I go through the story a second time for edits.

8 Likes

9 Likes

@MAHOfficial WB :hugs: (if you see this before you disappear again)

7 Likes

Almost fell for that :skull:

7 Likes

Biology is so longg :sob:

5 Likes

Good luck! Bio is something I was never good at (And still suck at)

7 Likes

it is recommended to have an AD-blocker (because ads pop up every now and then)

6 Likes

Manifestn v3 kills AD BLOCKERS.

2 Likes

Not quite.

Or so I’ve heard.

I’ve never had a problem with biology, but to be fair I never had exams, either.

7 Likes