10000 forum users celebration - special event

Apparently this is not the first time this has happened:

6 Likes

THX :+1:

Making songs and being a producer is not easy

it is not enough to just know music theory
but as you can see you have to know both physics and medicine (human ear)
, and then psychology, and of course computer work (DAW)
and then working with video programs (making music videos)

I would actually like it if everyone spent at least 500 hours making some songs
and I think that then they would appreciate someone’s work more.

Otherwise, when someone listens to one of my songs, they have no idea how much work and effort was put into it.

Of course someone has a different taste and that is indisputable and they don’t have to like my song
but at least he can respect the effort.

My songs are mostly notes of emotions
or trip (play a song on your headphones and close your eyes and let some images appear)

besides, it’s hard to be unique and stand out
I try not to do the kinds of songs that exist - but to some extent surprise someone’s ear

in this one, for example, it was difficult to make a lot of those raspy sounds and turns.

btw. Use headphones :100: and of course choose HQ video because otherwise, the audio quality sux

one of the more normal ones

playing with synthesizers and what else my work in FL looks like

sidechain ? lol

6 Likes

It can be helpful, but people can even make good songs without it!

Like Muzz. I showed you one of his songs that he made when he was 15, and he didn’t know music theory at the time. But yeah, it takes a lot of work. I will listen to songs and ask myself “how did they detune that note mid-playing so well?” or “how did they achieve that intro” (which is actually one thing I want to ask you, regarding the low static-like noise that is sometimes played at the beginning of the song).

Also, how did you get the nice music video in that first one you showed us?

5 Likes

but the tool is not that smart
so the whole time while the song was playing, I manually made tweaks on different knobs in order to highlight the difference on the kick or some other important part of the song.

and then you export several videos
and you stack them on top of each other in some smart video editor and edit the transparency
and then, of course, large zoom and synchronization of everything so that in a millisecond it fits with your mp3 or wave file that you put in the video editor

just imagine signing in a song (visible on the spectrogram)
which I put everywhere if someone violates the copyright

in a similar way, YT puts something hidden in every video and audio :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Oh, nice!

Speaking of music, got some for ya :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I wonder who was the 10000 user. But after all i’m good on drink.
Happy 10000 forum user anniversary.

What a relation with kotori.love android webview.

It is great webapp.

I dont use that WebView, I use the defualt webview.

1 Like

same. I think maybe someday i got money. So i can use that webview. I like the feature and fast loading.

Got my driver’s permit!

Yay!!!

8 Likes

Neat! I’ve got some stories related to that, but probably should not share them with a new driver :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You drive already?

Nice

It took my parents a while to convince them that I’m a worthwhile driver.

I mean, they can just check my ATS pics and see how many times I’ve not crashed and hopefully not see the crash compilation vid I threw together that is ~2 minutes long

I’ve also driven tractors around the roads IRL (legal here in MN) and it’s really fun.

Speaking of the farm, I totally forgot to send in some pics, so sorry.

These are the ones I photoshopped for the school fall photo contest.

BTW, try finding those windmills on Google Maps. It’s somewhat hard, surprisingly.

Especially because of the discrepancies of the top-down satellite imagery and the street views (some of which are newer which means the windmills were built by then but not at the time it was photographed top-down).

8 Likes

My life is kinda weird. My family just have 2 cars. Itis toyota rush and honda brio. But i never touch them i mean driving in real until they gone. My uncle bring rush and then sell it becz bankrupt. My brother marriage and bring brio. Is it necessary to tell. Lol.
I learn driving on game. And just imagine life as a game chess and poker try to get the realize.
Something may good come early. There many small e-car stolen my heart xd. Its aira and toyota cpod+.

I was active on simulated game wangan midnight maximum tune 5dx+.
I driving motorcycle.All the time. I’m just 'think like to propagation all mechanic to make it still alive.

1 Like

Those photos look amazing!

5 Likes

Nice, I bought the cat a new car.
It’s a Cat-illac.

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

Is your cat cat–holic ?

:pray: ← I thought this was a pray, but it’s actually a high five :exploding_head:

ok does anyone want chocolate pudding :poop:?

8 Likes

BlueStacks

REMOVED data.

I’ve known it for a while because of that app upload.

5 Likes

Huh? We started clickbaiting on this forum?

Thank you for the note, now I know it as well. Another person in this forum falls victim to the Google exposure of data. I also know the email… although it seems to be used for backup purposes :wink:

4 Likes