10000 forum users celebration - special event

#1932 - Table ‘mxera1234.is_builder’ doesn’t exist in engine
How to fix?

You’ll have to give more context if you want someone to try and see what the issue is about. Where are you getting this error?

5 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

My local server is NOT a VPS.

Hmm…freenom issues?

4 Likes

Omg :roll_eyes: it doesn’t matter what you have but to read the offered solutions from the article
if the previous article did not give you some answers.

or a slightly different address

Their whois doesn’t even work at the moment
and also probably again the problem with www.dot.ml
as was the case a few months ago - when a lot of users also complained here that “.ML” was not working.

7 Likes

Doesn’t matter. The gist is that the files in the data directory of the database server got messed up. It doesn’t matter if the system it runs on is physical or virtual, Windows or Linux.

That’s the annoying part. Freenom has issues quite often and then people flood the forum here complaining that their site is down.

Almost makes me consider blocking Freenom domains just to not get blamed for their shenanigans.

7 Likes

:joy:

or give them as a gift …10 older PCs to serve as NS.
I don’t know what’s going on with them
the only valid reason could be DDoS
but I see that the server throws out an error properly in most cases so that’s not a problem…

I assume this first address should show something similar to the second one

5 Likes

The database content in the .idb files are fine.

Well f*ck.

From IFTT:
This email is to inform you of upcoming changes to our free tier that will be effective as of February 6th, 2023.
These changes include: exclusive Pro and Pro+ access to the Phone Call and SMS services and revised limits for daily email sends. Additionally, free accounts will be limited to 2 free Applets.

Anyone know of good alternatives?

3 Likes

I just forgot the WHERE clause on an UPDATE SQL statement. Nothing else needs to be said.

4 Likes

Anyone looking into installing Windows on ReFS? It sounds interesting and like something that I’d try, but I don’t want to kill my main computer and all of the other ones I have don’t support Windows 11.

2 Likes

Can it be done using VM (eg VirtualBox) ?

5 Likes

Finally, I decided that it was good enough (I’m also too lazy to keep on tweaking it). It may not be the best, but there comes a time when you need to realize that you can’t just keep on improving on the same work of art. Trying something new brings different facets of critical thinking, and so I will try to move onto a song that has a little more depth (sound more spread out among the hearing range). I’m also deaf in the right ear, so it frustrates me that I can’t hear stereo spread like others can (mono audio sounds so cringy to me, if I have to be honest).

Without further ado…

Death by Riddim

Even though I had to learn how to use a whole other synthesizer, I ended up using my previous knowledge and the more visually appealing interface to speed through this. It has a different way of producing music, but overall, I think that I am going to like this synth better!

What do you guys like about it? What can I improve on?

3 Likes

as far as I’ve read - I don’t see any big advantage

I used this when I upgraded win11 to 22H2 (I couldn’t wait for it to come through the update)

I downloaded ISO from MS site
right click mount (in win11)
and installed directly from there (no usb boot stick, etc…)
of course, before that, I started the script and told it to bypass all checks (read the readme as well as the source of bat to make it clearer)

6 Likes

Maybe something like Home Assistant?
Or maybe create multiple IFTTT accounts.
Try one of these here: https://alternativeto.net/software/ifttt/?license=free

1 Like
6 Likes

Already use it, but IFTT has additional functionality that HA does not, that’s why I use it in the first place.

In violation of TOS, and you can only sign in to one account at a time in the Apple Watch App.

3 Likes

Then try one of these here https://alternativeto.net/software/ifttt/?license=free&p=2