10000 forum users celebration - special event

You too!

Forgot to wish yall one too.

Regardless of your religion (although everyone knows the easter bunny was a conspiracy by dentists to earn them more money), I hope you find it to be enjoyable!

2 Likes

:joy:

Thanks! You too!

4 Likes

Congrats to @lovebug

5 Likes

Celebrations!! :partying_face::raised_hands::fireworks::sparkler::balloon::clinking_glasses::birthday::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::jack_o_lantern::tada:… END, no more emojis in my emoji box.

3 Likes

I compete against around 21.5 lakh students.

I am not so nsfw these days, but hey you were the innocent guy on that discord and I hope you are now too

congrats
sad deleted account noises

@Admin by any chance can I have that recovered?

thanks

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

Hurray!! RUSSIA DEFEAT :metal:

1 Like

Competing for what though?

for marks? good grades?

Its like the board exams,

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a national level board of education in India for public and private schools, controlled and managed by the Government of India. Established in 1929 by a resolution of the government, the Board was indeed a bold experiment towards inter-state integration and cooperation in the sphere of secondary education. There are approximately 26,054 schools in India and 240 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated to the CBSE.

1 Like

In the U.S?

I don’t get it. Is this an optional competition or something?

2 Likes

In India,
it isnt optional, I must take up these exams on my 10th and 12th grade, so that I could get myself into University

3 Likes

Same, gonna experience that in 2 years :sob:

3 Likes

Ah.

GL!

I did the MCAs (Minnesota tests) for Biology and English.

They were both super easy and I bet I scored at least 95%.

2 Likes

Its like a certificate that you’ve completed high school/whateever u call it there

3 Likes

Btw

I’m not SFW anymore. I officially drew an anime character for the first time:

Well, now I’m obsessed with one more thing: drawing.

Whenever I do something, I always feel the urge to compete with the experts. Currently I want to excel in:

• Particle physics
  • Quantum mechanics
  • Computer science
  • Video game design/development
  • OS dev
  • Software dev
  • 3d modeling
  • Video editing
  • Music (EDM, mainly)
  • CAD/3D printing/DIY
  • Art
  • Languages

Whenever I start on something with the motivation to become like the experts, I look at something else and say to myself

“Oh I wish that I was like them

So, I do that.

I realize that I am a human.

Bound to my mortal capacity.

That I will never excel at everything troubles me.

Most people have to give up something in life and it might just be an extra day of video games or partying to study.

For me, giving up the capability to become a great artist or musician is burdening. However, science and computers capture me much more so, I have just become accustomed to them so much that I am “bored” and am turning toward other things.

Maxwell has a demon; I have the angels of heaven. Through my blood, sweat and tears, thermodynamics will prevail!

Btw I drew the girl in like 30 mins and it was my first time. I attempted to draw someone else on the same paper but ended up starting over. The scariest part of drawing? Coloring it in!!!
3 Likes

you are now nsfw i guess, but you havent changed a single bit in your posts, you still type big paragraphs, lol

2 Likes

Like my co-worker put it: artists are naturally perverts. You have to become attracted to your art to be sure that others will like it.

After all, art is like business in that you have to “sell” your art to others.

Well, I’m still not watching anime. The plots are horrible.

Although… I might be reading a manga book about calculus.

1 Like

Alright folks, cya

I will come back within 6-8 months once again

4 Likes