10000 forum users celebration - special event

Good thing I have Pro.

Thanks Oxy, will check that out!

2 Likes

That was very interesting to click though all those links. And I remember that Feb 11 day, and the 24th. Sadly it is still ongoing.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Hello everyone
what is this topic about

1 Like

Breaking news indeed

4 Likes

Just chit chat

2 Likes

Thank you for your response

2 Likes

I have Windows 11 Pro.

1 Like

What OS do you use the most?

• Windows
  • Linux
  • MacOS
0 voters

Out of those choices, I use Windows.

However, I generally use ChromeOS the most, even though I pretty much hate it.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, I also use ChromeOS a lot as I use my school computer a lot. However, I agree it’s a very bad operating system.

3 Likes

LOL, glad you remembered!

Yes and no

It’s fast, which is tbh a good thing. But also, that’s pretty much the only “good” thing. Although I do like it’s ease of layout (not complex enough for dev tho imo lol).

Sad. Funny though (not the death, but rather when I found out), because my friend was joking a few hours before I found out about how the queen is immortal (along with his grandparent’s cat).

3 Likes

Sure, the OS a might be fast. But an OS can’t be fast if it runs on crappy hardware. So I guess I should say I hate ChromeOS, the OS is not bad, just limited. Chrome books on the other hand, are hated.

5 Likes

SAME! My chromebook (school issued) is really slow when I have 3+ tabs open. And the wife onboard is horrible! Luckily when I’m at home, I’m able to connect it to Ethernet (with my preference of DNS servers) and my usual mouse and keyboard.

I use Windows the most, and my favorite version is definitely 7. After that, Xp and then 10. I don’t t really care for 11.

My favorite operating system for customizability is Linux (Ubuntu) but any are fine (like Arch, even though it’s a pain to set up). Not to mention it’s also easiest to develop desktop apps for Linux.

And finally, I never use macOS, so I don’t know. It just seems overrated to me personally.

I heard about the Queen’s death through the grapevine and I thought they were just joking. I looked it up, and sure enough already like 100 articles published! She lived quite a long time!

Anyway, that’s it for now lol

6 Likes

Probably why they have the OS in the first place lol.

Hey, why not slap a crappy processor on a piece of junk?

Wouldn’t it be slow, boss?

Yes, so it’s your job to make a brand new OS. Doesn’t that sound exciting?

4 Likes

Seriously? Mine does not even have that feature! What does it do?

5 Likes

Wi-Fi :roll_eyes: I hate autocorrect

5 Likes

The way I found out was from TikTok… I was walking to my class and I open TikTok and the first thing I see is a video of Joe Bartolozzi stating the queen was dead.

5 Likes

Great to see you active in the forum again!! @YT_Xaos

4 Likes

Who are you referring to?