20000 forum users - Awesome Special Event!

Hello everyone :hugs:

We have some amazing news to share with you all. We have reached 20000 forum users! :tada:

This is a huge milestone for our community and we want to thank you all for your support, participation and feedback.

You are the reason why this forum is so awesome and we couldn’t have done it without you.

This is a great achievement for our community and we are looking forward to reaching even more milestones together. 20k may seem a relatively small number to someone, but this forum deletes all inactive members after a certain period of time - if that were not the case it would be at least 5 times more.

Thank you all for being part of the InfinityFree Forum! :heart:

To celebrate this achievement, we have prepared something special

Q U I Z - some secret task is hidden inside

1. When was the forum launched?

a) 2015
    b) 2016
    c) 2017
    d) 2018
show answer

Answer: b) 2016

1. What is the most popular category on the forum?

a) Hosting Support
    b) Informal
    c) Community Guides
    d) News and Announcements
show answer

Answer: a) Hosting Support

1. What is the name of the bot that welcomes new users on the forum?

a) iFastNetBot
    b) InfinityBot
    c) Discobot
    d) infinityfreebot
show answer

Answer: c) Discobot

1. What is the name of the feature that allows users to redirect their domains or subdomains on InfinityFree?

a) Redirects
    b) Redirect Manager
    c) Redirect Creator
    d) Redirect Generator
show answer

Answer: a) Redirects

1. What is the name of the feature that allows users to create cron jobs on InfinityFree?

a) Cron Jobs
    b) Cron Manager
    c) Cron Creator
    d) Cron Generator
show answer

Answer: a) Cron Jobs

1. What is the name of the feature that allows users to create SSL certificates on InfinityFree?

a) SSL Manager
    b) Free SSL Certificates
    c) SSL Creator
    d) SSL Generator
show answer

Answer: b) Free SSL Certificates

1. What is the name of the feature that allows users to protect their directories with passwords on InfinityFree?

a) Protected Directories
    b) Password Manager
    c) Password Creator
    d) Password Generator
show answer

Answer: a) Protected Directories

1. What is the name of the feature that allows users to install various scripts and applications on InfinityFree?

a) Scriptaculous
    b) Infinityfreeaculous
    c) SoftInfinityfree
    d) Softaculous
show answer

Answer: d) Softaculous

1. What forum software has NOT been used for the InfinityFree forum?

a) Discourse
    b) Flarum
    c) Vanilla Forums
    d) Codoforum
show answer

Answer: b) Flarum

1. This forum tests the intelligence and creativity of its users. Somewhere in this forum is a secret message. Your task is to figure it out.

a) You are a forum user who wants .
    b) to impress other users with your skills
    c) A hidden link is somewhere in this quiz
    d) that leads to a secret message
show answer

Answer: find it :slight_smile: .

32 Likes

Those who cannot find the hidden message follow these instructions:

Click here

Click on this dot (under quiz section)

Whoever finds the hidden message → give it a like (that’s how we’ll know who saw it all)
and keep that secret :shushing_face:

Feel free to write below (as in 10k)

But please, do not use this topic to talk as if you were on a chat, don’t forget you are still on the forum and quality RE or post is expected. Let quality and not quantity be your guide!

11 Likes

removed

1 Like

This post was honestly breathtaking and inspired me to reply on this horrible attempt on advertising

6 Likes

Found it! This was a fun challenge to go through, and glad to be here celebrating 20k!

6 Likes

Off to a great start…another new beginning!!!
To 30000 forum users… :partying_face: :tada: :tada:

6 Likes

I remember I registered infinityfree when i just started learning programming. After 5 years I’m running my own server.

Infinity free is not just somewhere people can signup and host freely. I believe lots of people learned a lot with your help. @Admin

6 Likes

9 Likes

If someone relies on ChatGPT alone to write them code, it will take them multiple tries, blood, sweat, and tears before they get it right. On the plus side, ChatGPT code really helps you learn because you have to look up the documentation of what you’re using and figure out what it did wrong by yourself, correcting it again and again until it gets it right (or correct the wrong part yourself) :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Awesome, that’s a pretty big milestone!

5 Likes

I mean…

I tried tweaking what I thought was wrong but was actually right.

Pretty good on some things, complete garbage on others. Consider it a gamble! :grin:

I’ll be going on a school trip for the next 3 days so I won’t see you guys until after that. I might work on my song, though (no internet but I’ll have my computer)!

This is the fake drop that I think I’ll keep:

I currently have 11 clips of this song that I might throw together to make a compilation once I finish it.

Right now, though, I have to push past the irksome desire to just spend hours tweaking what I already have and instead attempt to create something new!

5 Likes

Since the 10k users topic is locked: 10000 forum users celebration - special event - #9475 by Greenreader9
The issue is since hosting accounts are terminated after 60 days maximum, I often forget if I have previous client area account because I’m waiting for previous hosting account to be deleted before deleting my client area account.

1 Like

I posted instructions on how to find the hidden message (one of the ways) !

Btw. you can easily see the chronological order of who discovered the hidden message by the order of likes on that hidden message (ignore the first two).

3 Likes

7 Likes

Screenshot 2023-05-11 221218

video - https://twitter.com/Azovsouth/status/1656751344600993792

6 Likes

StackOverflow 2023 Dev survey is out! i already completed :​)

also sorry i haven’t been around… was traveling with school [ and also finals :​(
but i plan to be back more so that’s good!

5 Likes

I had to mute you on TW because of your excessive activity :joy:

Seriously, every 5 articles in the list were about you commenting something somewhere

5 Likes
2 Likes

Yesterday jQuery released a new version 3.7.0

6 Likes

Guess this live stream

3 Likes