3 Website Account Limit

Hey admin your service say that they are unlimited and we can host unlimited website here but in account dashboard there is 3 Website limit.
Why are you showing fake services.
I need unlimited website accout as your services says. Or stop saying that you offer unlimited services

Upgrade to Premium.

Why should I upgrade to premium when the free service of infinity free says that they offer unlimited things for free.

@ayugarg said:
Why should I upgrade to premium when the free service of infinity free says that they offer unlimited things for free.

Because only some things are unlimited but not everything. The unlimited power servers have not been invented yet, so there must be limits.

You can host unlimited websites because you can host an unlimited number of domains on a single account. And you can have three accounts for free.

@Admin I can understand and I am not saying unlimited power servers. I was talking about unlimited account and I think this limitation is implemented some days ago.

@ayugarg said:
@Admin I can understand and I am not saying unlimited power servers. I was talking about unlimited account and I think this limitation is implemented some days ago.

We started to enforce the three account limit two weeks ago. Before that, the limit was 15 accounts.

@Admin said:

@ayugarg said:

We started to enforce the three account limit two weeks ago. Before that, the limit was 15 accounts.

Well if I had more than 3 accounts, what should I do? Delete it?

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@ayugarg said:

No, you’re free to keep any accounts which are already active. However, if you close them or if they are suspended, you will not be able to reactivate the accounts.

@Admin said:

@PlanetGamingGG said:

@Admin said:

@ayugarg said:

No, you’re free to keep any accounts which are already active. However, if you close them or if they are suspended, you will not be able to reactivate the accounts.

I’m thankful you said that Admin xD I host websites for others and thought you were gonna close some of the accounts I have down, few!