My website URL is:
http://emmyteck.cf

What I’m seeing is:
403 forbidden error

I’m using this software:
wordpress

Additional information:
403 forbidden nginx
i have been facing this seen i change my nameserver to cloudflare name server and a add a new cname,a, mx record
although a friend told me it might be permission so i change cpanel permission to 755 and i work for an hour now it not working please help me

I checked your DNS settings, and I see you’ve pointed your domain name to the IP address 185.27.134.9. However, that is the IP address of the server hosting the file managers, not the IP address of the server which is actually serving your website.

Please follow this guide to find the actual IP address you need to use:

https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/

1 Like

ok
but some times the site use to work
after i change cpanel permission to 755

403 forbidden nginx
any help on how to fix this error permanetlly

Change the IP of your website to the one you can find on the guide Admin posted above via your Cloudflare DNS Page, then wait a while and clear your browser cache if you still see that error.

1 Like

i have change the IP
and am still getting the error only on google chrome sometimes

I checked and your domain also points to 185.27.134.9, which is the file manager server’s IP. Please remove the records that contain it in the same page of the Cloudflare dashboard.

1 Like

but if i remove that
my website would be saying server IP adress not found
untill i add it back

It wouldn’t say that if you already added the IP of your website’s server. You just need to remove the records that contain 185.27.134.9 as IP, and then flush your DNS cache after a while.

1 Like

how can i flush my dns cache so that i can try what u told me

Run these commands in your Command Prompt:

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /renew
1 Like

ok thanks
i get back to u later

1 Like

thank so much it worked
have some other questions can i go a head

1 Like

If your website did appear to work with these settings, then that was a fluke. I can say for sure that the DNS config you had are not correct.

Please note that due to DNS caching, it can take up to 24 hours (and sometimes even more) for the DNS change to be visible everywhere.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.